Monday , January 25 2021

What Conmebol says about the positive results in Santos



BottleFor now and only for now, they won’t go crazy or run anywhere looking for anything. Again, just for now. Regarding the situation in two Santos players (goalkeeper John and defender Wagner Leonardo) who remained in Argentina, who could not return to Brazil because they were infected with the coronavirus and who may have played in Bombonera in those conditions, Xeneize will wait. What will you expect? To Conmebol. “She has to follow the question, Boca cannot be treated on the basis of journalistic information”, they explained Ole.

See also

Russ's plan to have Campuzano in Brazil

Goalkeeper John one of the positive sides of Covid.  At ET in La Bombonera he stayed on the field in a technical conversation with teammates.

Goalkeeper John one of the positive sides of Covid. At ET in Bombonera he stayed on the field in a technical conversation with teammates.

So what does Conmebol say about this bomb that exploded after noon in Argentina? First of all, in Paraguay they already know about everything that is happening. On the one hand, yes tests that Santos showed that 72 hours of play were negative and on the other hand that after the draw 0-0 with Bottle And before embarking on a flight to Brazil, the two footballers had to wait for a medical plane because they had a positive test for Covid on the tests that the country needs to enter.

See also

The bottle was called with one absence

What does the Conmebol protocol say? “In accordance with the Mandatory Chapter for Conducting COVID-19 Tests, before each trip of the CONMEBOL Medical Protocol, all players, coaching staff and members of the delegation must undergo an RT-PCR test (swab), which must be sent to CONMEBOL. Tests must be conducted well in advance so that the results are available at least 24 hours before the start of the journey“Conmebol said, warning that for the trip, records must be kept of the tests performed and their results, in case the health authority of the destination country so requests, and must also send them to the CONMEBOL Physician Directorate.”

See also

Pavón appeared in the Bottle!

Cuca talked to ET on the field, and some in Boca think the positives are already known.  From Brazil, they explained to Olé that he was "because the locker rooms were small and because there were no people".

Cuca talked to ET on the field, and some in Boca think the positives are already known. From Brazil, they explained to Olé that it was “because the locker rooms are small and there were no people, it’s possible.”

And although this is indicated by another point of the protocol “Within 12 hours of arrival in the destination country, Conmebol will carry out a rapid test on the entire official delegation.”, u Bottle they confirmed that Ole that it is not something that is done regularly, and in fact it is obvious that in the case of Santos they are not (Otherwise you would have noticed that the two footballers were positive). In the meantime, they warned about it in Brandsen 805 “All that was done was a study 72 hours before, we present the swab results and nothing else.”

See also

Charter flight and re-test in Brazil for positive results of Santos

The concern in Boca is huge, even because they are part of a risk group, and point out a certain “negligence” on the part of Santos, which is why they are assessing the possibility of filing a complaint with Conmebol. As for the request for points, so far in Xeneize they have not talked about it, except for the fact that this newspaper was told from Asunción that “there is no place to take points”.

See also

Bottle Alarm: Santos put players on coronavirus?

Anyway, this is just one chapter in this story that promises to continue …

See also

Video of Santos' technical conversation on the playground

See also

Boca-River: with what results is the finalist defined by the lottery?


Source link