Relations with private investors (PIR, http://www.boerse-social.com/private-investor-relations) is our big initiative in 2021. It also includes “Private Investor”. We offer listed companies, asset suppliers, issuers of certificates, but also providers of crypto products or precious metals, ETFs high visibility in major locations. This one on the website, as well as in the stock exchange letter #gabb and in the stock exchange social magazine. Plus journalistic support in a number of new formats and on social networks.
And play frelich numerous other players with: Vienna Stock Exchange, liquidity provider, broker, IR industry partner. We will see the big news in Börse Social Magazine # 48 imagine me just saying: “Live” it is a magic word.
Of course, we will continue to report on Austrian companies from ATXPrime that did not accept our PIR offer (inquiries to [email protected]). However, partners have a prominent presence in the best places on the site, in # gabb (e.g. price lists, demo storage) and in Börse Social Magazine.
PIR partners also receive:
– Annual report online at https://boerse-social.com/companyreports/2020
– Company presentations at https://boerse-social.com/investment-cases
– Reception daily list of courses im http://www.boerse-social.com/gabb
– Always have the latest news Live indication Error
– The best from the PIR group intraday and ytd always in visible home page area
– Job offers at http://www.boerse-social.com/jobs
– Fixed place in share tournaments http://www.boerse-social.com/tournament
– Participation in the exhibition warehouse at http://www.dad.at
– guest comments
– Featuring on social media (5000 followers on LinkedIn, https://www.facebook.com/groups/GeldanlageNetwork/ with 1375 members, http://twitter.com/drastil with one million visual contacts per month on average in 2020)
– Download WHAT-OTS des PIR-Partners
Previous partners: http://www.boerse-social.com/private-investor-relations ,.
(Christian Drastil’s data for http://www.boerse-social.com/gabb from 07.01.)
1. Private Investor Relations >> Open at photaq.com
Shares on radar:Addiko Bank,, Agrana,, Mold,, Lenzing,, SBO,, Kapsch TrafficCom,, UBM,, AMS,, Wienerberger,, Rosenbauer,, Pornography,, Semperit,, Strabag,, Telekom Austria,, Composite,, Palfinger,, AT&S,, Vienna Private Bank,, Polytec group,, The trunk of the BKS bank,, start300,, Zumtobel,, SW environmental technology,, Warimpex,, UIAG,, BTV AG,, Trunk Oberbank AG,, Frauenthal,, Josef Manner & Comp. AG,, Vienna Airport,, Austrian Post.
RHI Magnesita is the world market leader in the refractory sector. Refractory products are used in high-temperature industrial processes around the world. They are indispensable for the steel, cement, lime, non-ferrous metals, glass, energy, environment and chemical industries. Despite its main quotation in London, RHI Magnesita relies on Austrian shareholders through the global market.
>> Visit 61 other partners at boerse-social.com/partner
»About PIR (Christian Drastil)
»Within the stock exchange no. 10: What Wolfgang Anzengruber did in Palfinger
»15,000 within 17.49,000: My favorite feature in the Runplugged app …
»BSN Spitout AUT: Porr back above MA200
»Wieder 7.5k for 31:54 (Christian Drastil via Runplugged Runkit)
»Stock history: Mayr-Melnhof is now at its peak (stock history)
»In the news: Wiener Privatbank, Post, Pierer Mobility, Evotec (Christine …
»EVN: Participation in Verbund, the approach of the former day and ATX opportunities drive …
»DWOW: NXT UK 7.1..2021, before Walter v. A-Kid; Dan Main Dennis Zinner works …
»Startup300 new in PIR group (warehouse comment)