A great lover of gold, frightened by questions about oil, fascinated by rare metals and unconditional in copper, Jordan Dufee is not surprisingly an expert on commodities at ZoneBourse.
Corporate publications continue this weekend, allowing analysts ’offices to adjust their recommendations, illustrating daily adjustments for Air Liquide, L’Oral, Nestl or even TotalEnergies.
- Air Liquide: Goldman Sachs is neutral and adjusts its target from 157 to 155 EUR
- Airbus: Goldman Sachs buys and raises the target from 147 to 151 EUR.
- Credit Suisse: RBC is neutral and lowers the target from 11 to 10.50 CHF.
- Diageo: RBC is neutral and changes its target from 2700 to 2800 GBX.
- Kion Group: JP Morgan maintains its neutral opinion, but raises its target from 72 to 96 EUR.
- Kuehne und Nagel: Berenberg changes from holding to buying and raises its target from 215 to 350 CHF.
- L’Oréal: Goldman Sachs is for purchase with a target price of € 400.
- Lam Research: KGI securities are becoming neutral and lowering the target from $ 770 to $ 640.
- Metro: DZ banka is moving from sale to neutral with a target of EUR 11.40.
- Moody’s: UBS buys in a neutral way, but raises the target from $ 383 to $ 392.
- Nestlé: Goldman Sachs slightly increases its target from 123 to 124 CHF.
- Nokia: Goldman Sachs has risen and increased its target from 5.40 to 6.10 EUR.
- Puma: JP Morgan is still buying and raising its target from 115 to 145 EUR.
- Prosus: Investec is now buying with a target price of 93 EUR.
- Royal Dutch Shell: DZ Bank is moving from waiting to buying with a target of 20 euros.
- T-Mobile USA: Berstein is in debt and changing the target upwards from 172 to 175 USD.
- TotalEnergies: JP Morgan buys and marginally adjusts its target from 56 to 55 EUR.
- Vivendi: BofA buys and raises its price target from 33 to 39 EUR.
- Volkswagen: RBC is the buyer and raises the target price from 300 to 309 EUR.