A nine-year-old boy who was thrown out of the 6th floor of the building where the apartment exploded and burned down in Curitib, died. The information was confirmed by a hospital worker, where he was hospitalized this afternoon (29).
Three others were injured and hospitalized at the Mackenzie Evangelical Hospital.
According to the military police, the explosion occurred this Saturday around 9:30 am, followed by a fire. The apartment is located on the top floor of the building, located on Rua Dom Pedro I, adjacent to Água Verde. The walls of the apartment were broken and the flames took the room.
At this time boy Mateus, 11, his sister, Raquel Lamb, 23, Raquel's husband, Gabriel de Araújo, 27, and coach Caio Santos, 30.
Raquel Caio is hospitalized in serious condition. The health condition of Gabriela de Araúja is stable.
Gabriel and Raquel were in the apartment that exploded and burned; The two are hospitalized with body burns – Photo: Reproduction / Facebook
Firefighters have explained that, when gas is clogged in indoor spaces, tapacirung coating equipment used by a technician can cause an explosion. He said there was no gas leak, either in the apartment or in the building.
According to the hospital, the boy who died was subjected to another neurological surgery but did not resist. Before he was hospitalized, firefighters had revived him after he was caught cardiorespirator.
- "The balcony door has come out all over," says the resident of the apartment where the apartment exploded
Watch the video of a fire that hit this apartment in Curitib this morning (29)
The Civil Defense Commission (Cosedi), the City Hall in Curitib, temporarily closed the building. The assets of all residents had to be removed from the building with the support of the fire brigade.
Living room furniture exploded completely destroyed by fire – Photo: Instituto de Critica / Disclosure