The Ministry of the Economy is working on developing a series of measures to reduce bureaucratic procedures, qualify workers, remove barriers to the economy and modernize the business administration process, inter alia.
The goal is to improve the business environment and to stimulate job creation and economic growth.
The actions will not be announced at one and the same time, for months and even years, according to Deputy Secretary of State for Productivity, Employment and Competitiveness of the Ministry of Economy Igor Calvet.
"This is not a trivial job, there is no measure that is a silver bullet to solve labor productivity, we will not see the result tomorrow." Assess the impact on GDP employment, but they do [as medidas] to improve the business environment in the broader sense, "Calvet said. G1.
According to the secretary, Brazil is expected to move ahead with these measures in the annual global competitiveness survey, where the country is ranked 72nd, and in the Doing Business report, which is ranked 109th. , among 190 countries.
"Brazil is poorly positioned, and part does not involve resource injection, but the relationship between the state and the private sector," Calvet explained. "We want to remove obstacles, unlock what prevents productive activity moving forward."
Among the measures being prepared are the following:
- ESocial preformulation (Workplace Registration Platform) – The goal is to consolidate the date of sending recurring events such as job accidents, layoffs, and exclusion from filling in micro and small businesses (simple businesses no longer have to fill in). It also studies the reduction of required job information.
- Employment Tinder – Changes in the National Employment System (Sine), Job Search Platforms, to make it more direct. Previously companies had to register for jobs, the system identified workers who qualified on the basis of curricula and experience and relocated to the contractors. In a new format the employee will register and the company will search directly into the system, without intermediation. The system is called the "ashes" of employment, in relation to the application of relationships.
- Unique register of fiscal regulations – There is currently a tax register, social security and other work register for a company that proves to be in the course of its obligations towards the state. The intention is to unite in one record.
- Inventory control – Known as "Block K – SPED", the IRS system requires information on input data purchased and used in the final product, and what is left in stock. The goal is to measure the payment of taxes to the Union and the States. Businesses complain that the request for "excessive details". The proposal is to reduce the amount of information requested. But we still have to combine the changes with the states.
- Basic production processes (PPBs) and ex-tariffs – It consists of minimum production steps that must be met to produce a particular product as one of the partners in the tax breaks established by law. "Ex-tariffs" are machines and equipment for production (capital goods) and computer goods imported at reduced rates since there is no domestic production. The goal is to speed up the approval of these fees, so they are approved within the statutory deadline, up to 120 days, which is currently not completed.
- Single building portal – At present, companies in the sector must look for information on various locations, such as the Brazilian Association of Technical Standards (ABNT) and the Brazilian Construction Industry (CBIC), in order to realize feasible works and projects. It is intended to collect all information on a single portal to unify information and standardize rules.
- Combine the date of publication of regulatory changes – The federal government announces daily standards for the private sector, including agencies such as Denatran, the National Sanitary Inspectorate (ANVIS), the National Petroleum Agency (ANP) and the Federal Revenue, for example. Entrepreneurs complain that it creates a high cost of tracking. The purpose is to unify rules detection dates, avoiding the need for day-to-day tracking. However, there are exceptions, as is the case with Anvis, which determines withdrawal of the drug from the market, for example.
- Executive desks – Intensify the dialogue with the manufacturing sector in "executive tables" to remove obstacles for certain sectors of the economy, without necessarily increasing public spending or granting subsidies. There are "stocks" of 40 measures already discussed in previous governments. Others will start discussing. The Information Technology Sector, for example, seeks double taxation (states and municipalities), which is subject to the Federal Supreme Court (STF).
- Industry 4.0 – The aim is to integrate federal government's public policies to foster industry 4.0, advanced manufacturing and the Internet of things – to maximize digitalisation of business process and business modeling. The government wants to integrate actions aimed at increasing the competitiveness of industrial production. The proposal is to improve and harmonize the various programs in force.