SPOILER ALERT – This post contains spoilers from the second season of the season Great little lies, so keep reading at your own risk.
Finale second season Great little lies just broadcast on HBO!
Entry to the final, Celeste (Nicole Kidman) struggled to keep custody of her twin sisters from her mother-in-law Mary Louise (Meryl Streep).
Since her mother's illness had suffered in the hospital, Bonnie (Zoe Kravitz) struggling with this would have to kill her mother, and a great secret came over her head.
Renata (Laura Dern) still retreating from her husband's lies. Madeline (Reese Witherspoon) the marriage was still in the air after she discovered she had been sorry and Jane (Shailene Woodley) after being raped, it was difficult for anyone to be close.
From now on, HBO has not responded Great little lies but third season, but one of the stars recently discovered that they would "like" to go back for more.
Click inside to view the biggest moments of this episode …
- Celeste came to the old video that her son and she and Perry took.
- Celeste goes to court ready to question Mary Louise as she struggles to guard her boys. It was then discovered that Mary Louise had lost her nerves while driving with her younger sons, resulting in Perry's brother's death.
- Celeste suggests that Mary Louise abused Perry emotionally, and perhaps physically, as a retaliation – turning him into an abuser as an adult.
- Celeste then releases the video her son took from Perry as a court joke.
- Finally, the judge allows Celeste to keep full care of his boys.
- Mary Louise then returns home to San Francisco with an empty back seat.
- After a short recovery, Bonnie's mother suffers from a new stroke and dies.
- Bonnie then tells Nathan that she is a great man and a great father, but she is not sure if she ever liked it and left it behind.
- Renata returns home from the ground to find her husband Gordon still playing with toys. Then she tells her that the collector bought them and that he was allowed to keep them.
- The bizarre Renata then grabbed the bat and destroyed her stuff before she hit it in her chest.
- Renata then throws a ring on Gordon and leaves.
- Madeline faced Edom about where their marriage was when she discovered she had cheated her.
- And then Madeline says they are "deceptive" to marry – but she is surprised to say that she wants to renew her vows in order to be able to start again.
- Ed and Madeline then renew their vows with only the daughters of Abigail and Chloe.
- Ziggy says Jane loves Corey and wants to be together.
- Jane finally lets her be intimate with Corey in the end.
- This episode ends with Bonnie driving to the police station where Celeste, Madeline, Jane and Renata join her – and are apparently ready to admit the truth about Perry's death.
What did you mean about the final?