The summer season is just behind the corner and the desire to lose weight quickly appears more powerful. The slogan seems to lose those extra pounds in a short time and effortless. Undoubtedly, a pronounced child, the consumption of drugs for weight loss or a child of "wonders" can produce unwanted effects on people's health, such as cardiovascular problems, osteoporosis, or frightened rejection effects, gaining weight after eating, failure in expected results that it will be achieved.
Concerned, nutritionists from Peumo Hospital submitted community recommendations.
"The best way to lose weight is not to skip any meal, observe the feeding schedule, include vegetables, fruit, water, and body activity in the menu." Fast food limits and bans food, nutrients, creating imbalances in the body. for athletes and fat burners, which contain large amounts of caffeine and metabolism stimuli, causing various cardiovascular diseases. "Contraindications with insomnia, tachycardia, nervousness or weakness of the muscles," warned expert Nayade Guerrero.
On the other hand, the expert recommended that "it is very important to consult with a nutritionist, because following the pattern depends on many factors such as: the health status of each person, age, weight, related illnesses, etc.".
"The best tips to achieve weight reduction in an effective and natural way: do not skip any meal and consume every 3 or 4 hours of reduced food," an expert added.
Nutritionist Lissett Vidal has called for a healthy life throughout the year, not just before the summer. "Ideal always includes 3 meals of fruit and 2 vegetables together with 2 liters of water per day. All of the above, along with everyday exercise, that can be driven, ride a bike and walk fast, etc., With an average of 30 minutes a day and 3 times a week in average, "he said.
In the same line, experts have provided a series of recommendations that will take into account:
- Eat at least four times a day.
- Perform physical activity: The only way to lose weight is to produce moderate caloric deficiency and increase the level of physical activity expenditure, with it being consumed more than what is swallowed and the reserves of fat used to function.
- Weight loss is achieved by reducing fat consumption and refined sugars; that is, fried food, meat with skin and fat, cheeses, nuts, mayonnaise, candy, chocolate, cakes, creams, ice cream etc.
- You should not skip meals, especially breakfast, because metabolism works better when consumed.
- When the desired weight is achieved, it is necessary to follow the maintenance diet, which may consist of calorie inputs or balance with it, depending on each person.
- The only way to lose fat in your diet, not muscle mass, is to perform exercises. This also increases muscle mass, which consumes more calories.