Many people after lunch eat a cup of coffee or tea for the purpose of digestion; however, it can be detrimental to health.
Coffee contains a natural substance that prevents iron absorption. Therefore diet experts advise waiting between 60 and 90 minutes after meals to consume coffee or tea.
This recommendation does not only affect those who follow a particular child. It is also recommended to anyone, especially those who have suffered or are suffering from recurrent anemia.
Coffee after lunch
According to numerous studies, after lunch it can cause nervousness and anxiety, encouraging the intake of something sweet because blood glucose is reduced by the action of insulin in the body.
On the other hand, caffeine reduces the amount of minerals such as manganese, zinc, copper, magnesium, vitamins A and B that absorb the body from food.
Numerous studies conducted at the University of Massachusetts show that drinking coffee after a meal can reduce mineral absorption by up to 87%.
The Benefits of Drinking Coffee Two Hours After Meals
• Provides a body of natural antioxidants to repair DNA, soothes stress-related inflammation and balances insulin and glucose.
• It is digestive, it helps release the enzymes from the pancreas, which faster digest proteins and fat in the stomach.
• It works in the thin and thick intestine, making the food faster and less difficult to digest.
• Stimulates the brain and its cognitive function, it is useful in many aspects, such as memory and concentration, which increase almost immediately after drinking.
• This is an antidepressant, caffeine helps in the release of dopamine and serotonin that are neurotransmitters responsible for regulating mood.
• Reduces the chances of contracting from neurodegenerative diseases because it has a neuroprotective effect that can prevent the onset of Parkinson's disease, Informe21 points out.
• Uses diabetes because caffeine activates pancreatic cells that are responsible for the production of insulin our body needs. Everyday drinking of coffee reduces the risk of developing a second type of diabetes.
These are used when you take it in the right way, without abuse, at the right time.