- Afternoon review: Two cities recovered strongly, Shanghai's index rose nearly 2%, brokerage shares grow, Securities Times
- Shares, three major stock indexes have risen at all levels, and the brokerage sector has jumped
- Comment: Shencheng refers to the new low stock market index of Shanghai, which in the last four years fell by 0.04%.
- The first trading day on the domestic market this year, the three major stock indexes fell, the Epoch Times
- The three major stock indexes of A-shares fell deep, and the index reached a new low period of four and a half years.
- See the whole story on Google News