- Does the US-Chinese trade war affect? Chinese PMI in production fell below the turning point in December Free Asia Radio Mandarin (RFA)
- December December official PMI production fell for the first time in 49.4 29 months.
- The official Chinese PMI for production fell below the line of glory in December 2016 for the first time since July 2016.
- Overview: Chinese PMI in production fell below the critical point in December, striking the lowest level of 34 months, and the economic downturn is on the rise.
- Operation of the Chinese Purchasing Manager Index in December 2018, Central Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China
- See the whole story on Google News