- Funta is not blessed to enjoy a great meal! Although PMI's production reached its six-month maximum, it has still been in a difficult situation.
- In December 2018, Caixin China recorded a drop in production at 49.7, which is the lowest in 19 months.
- In December, PMI for Caixin production in China fell to 49.7, for the first time in more than a year and a half, fell below the line of glory.
- Chinese financial and manufacturing PMI dropped below the line of glory in December, reaching the lowest level of 19 months
- China in December Caixin Manufacturing PMI49.7 for the first time since May 2017 fell below the line of glory.
- See the whole story on Google News