- Gold prices have reached a peak of more than eight months, and the Fed has promised to be patient with further interest rate increases.
- The Fed is ready to introduce the first New Year Show: Will the prospect of table reduction "scare" the market? Wall Street
- Powell's "face" is also important for the "library" of the US economy.
- The FED does not give up on further gradual rhetoric of interest rates (the whole statement text)
- Fed Chairman Powell: The possibility of raising interest rates is not expected to shrink, which will cause market turmoil
- See the whole story on Google News