- International oil market: oil prices shut down more than 2% in unstable trade, but demand concerns have still been fueled by oil prices
- In December OPEC oil production fell for two years, Saudi Arabia has taken the lead in reducing oil prices by 5%.
- Sinopec doubts the excessive opening of the gambling market, Sinopec's gigantic loss to the Epoch Times
- Survey: Excessive supply and slowdown of economic growth will pull oil prices in 2019
- 2018 on the day of the great earthquake! International crude oil once erased 3% growth and fell for the first time in three years.
- See the whole story on Google News