- It is expected that 30-year unsuccessful depreciation of bad stocks will lose 200 billion a day.
- Company performance, explosives, bulk cargo, negative side, goodwill, impairment, merger and takeover, consequences, economic channel Caixin network
- Investors are very concerned about the risk of impairment of the goodwill of listed companies.
- Crazy night of thunder! 2 billion in the "starting price", "loss of the king" pre-deficit more than 7.3 billion, all kinds of beautiful plans to refresh three views, but for the last night … Wall Street
- A large amount of impairment of goodwill often involves the performance explosions of multiple companies – Database and articles in the blog
- See the whole story on Google News