Did they write to you and then delete the text What’s up? So you can see them again. Here we will tell you how to solve it. Because the delete message feature exists, many have used it to prevent reading their incorrect or unwanted texts. But now there is a trick that exposes them.
To do this, you need to download an application that will work together with What’s up. That is the only way to achieve it.
VIEW: WhatsApp and how to transfer money using the app
Currently, the app that belongs to Facebook allows you not only to make simultaneous and video calls with 8 people on its web platform, but also to implement features such as the ability to change colors on the dashboard of the app.
But there are many more tricks that few users dare to try and here we will tell you how to read your friend’s deleted message in What’s up.
HOW TO READ THE DELETED MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP
The trick is pretty simple, but back up the conversation first What’s up, with the app update on your Android device. Then you need to run this on your mobile, although it is not currently available on iOS:
- Download the app called WhatsRemoved from Google Play.
- If you can’t find it, it’s here connection from Android Store.
- When you are finished and given the appropriate permissions, now wait to receive the deleted message on WhatsApp.
- If a friend sends you text that is later deleted, go to WhatsRemoved.
- There you will see exactly what that message said.
- This also happens for those WhatsApp messages that are deleted or deleted after being seen.
- Note that this feature is currently only available on Android. In iOS terminals, this is difficult to do at the moment.
It should be noted that in the same application, you can also check which messages are no longer useful to you, thus preventing them from accumulating and taking up certain space on your mobile device. To do this, go to Settings and then Chat.
If you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form using this link. There you simply have to add your phone number, next to your region code, and then write a message after you identify yourself.