Tuesday , July 23 2019
Home / ethiopia / A man dies after being infected with a bacteria that eats meat

A man dies after being infected with a bacteria that eats meat



A Tennessee man died this week after being infected with a bacterium eating meat during a trip to the beach in Florida.

According to the news, a man became ill soon after returning from a vacation in Destin Beach, where he visited the family on July 4th.

Cheryl Wiygul, the daughter of that man, says the family discovered that her father's back had developed a big wound after they got home, as did red bumps on their hands and feet. The man died on July 7, just 48 hours after his last swim in Florida.

Wiygul added that her father, despite having no open cuts or wounds, had a compromised immune system for treating cancer and might have been exposed to greater risk.


Source link