Tuesday , November 24 2020

Princes Harry and William welcome Diana’s “bomb” interview



THE Prince Harry agrees with his brother William and welcomes new research about how the BBC provided a revealing 1995 interview of their mother Princess Diana, in which she described marital collapse with Prince Charles.

A former Supreme Court judge is conducting a new investigation into how the network secured the interview and whether his administration covered up the irregularities, alleging that Diana was deceived approve the interview.

Prince William, second in line for the British throne, said earlier this week the research is going in a good direction and a source close to Harry said today that the prince is regularly informed of the matter.

Familiar with the situation, he also criticized some British publications that asked why Harry, who lives in California with his wife Megan and their son Archie, disagreed with his brother, welcoming the earlier investigation.

“Unfortunately, some people don’t see it as repressing the truth, but they are also trying to use it as an opportunity to try to sow discord between the brothers,” he said.

Princess Diana’s interview with Martin Bashir watched by over 20 million viewers in Britain and emerged as one of the highlights of her failed marriage to Prince Charles.

Lady Di’s brother is “not happy” with the investigation

For his part, Fr. Charles Spencer He said he was “not at all happy” with the BBC’s independent investigation.

“I told the BBC that I was not at all satisfied with the parameters set for their investigation of Diana’s interview for Panorama,” he said in a tweet yesterday, further accusing the British broadcaster of limiting the scope of the investigation.

Charles Spencer specifically accuses the BBC of this limits research at the time of the interview, asking former judge John “Dyson to study every aspect of the case, from 1995 to the present, as expected of him”, including a possible subsequent action by the BBC to cover up his journalist.


Source link