Monday , September 23 2019
Home / greece / Rhodes: Dinner at the restaurant was the beginning of his end – pain for the death of the father!

Rhodes: Dinner at the restaurant was the beginning of his end – pain for the death of the father!



The tragic end of the 55-year-old Lentotis, he decided to dine at a restaurant in Rhodes a month ago. All these days, the unfortunate man struggled to stay alive, but sadly he did not.

At meal time, a piece of food enters into a trachea or bronchi, which leads to obstruction of the airways and damage that can not be recovered.

An unlucky 55-year-old, who was at work on the island of Rhodes, appears to have lost consciousness after swallowing, which he could not recover, leading to the fact that he was originally transported and hospitalized at the Rhodes hospital.

At the time of the incident, everyone on the spot was trying to run a piece of food unsuccessfully but with no effect.

Since there was no free bed in the JIL in intensive care, it was necessary to transfer it to a hospital in Crete, where it was hospitalized for about a month, until yesterday, unfortunately, fatal.

According to magnesianews.gr, tomorrow's tomorrow, it is expected that after his forensic examination his body will come to Volos to become his funeral.

An unlucky family man had a husband and child.


Source link