The dissertation on "Space Spreads" was sold instead of 548,750 pounds (671,460 euros), almost four times more than the auction price of the Christian online auction that ended yesterday evening.
A young student in Cambridge, Hawking published his dissertation in 1965, two years after diagnosis with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, a disease that gradually paralyzed and sited in a wheelchair.
Jane, his first wife, has just written a 117-page dissertation. But I added, in a tweet, his signature and phrase, "This thesis is my original work," as well as some mathematical equations.
The dissertation was published on the Internet last year at Cambridge University and thus required it to temporarily disable access to the University website.
The red leather wheelchair with which the physicist moves at the end of the eighties sold nearly 300,000 pounds (344,000 euros) to be donated to love. Estimators calculated between 10,000 and 15,000 pounds (11,200 euros and 16,800 euros).
Cute medals and awards were also sold instead of 300,000 pounds.
A total of 22 items were put on auction, among the personalities and scientific articles that the researchers made famous, as well as the episode of The Simpsons 2009, which was sold instead of 6,250 pounds (7,170 euros). The scientist, who was in the series as "the most intelligent man in the world," appeared in four episodes.
Many souvenirs reflect the decency and humor of astrophysics that devoted their lives to trying to enter the secrets of the universe.
- The dissertation of Stevena Hawking sold over 670,000 euros
- At the Auction House, Christie's hammer is a personal subject of a British physicist.
- Pioneer EOT and Aegean Campaign (VIDEO)
- Athens and Thessaloniki are the leading destination in Europe to travel to the city in a new …
- The car fell to the British-Belgian prime minister's car
- According to the first data, two policemen were injured
- US: Unknown open fire in high school in North Carolina
- Police forces rushed to the area and switched off
- Australia: ISIS assumes responsibility for a terrorist attack
- Police say the perpetrator was Somali origin, known to the authorities, and the vehicle was full …
- United Kingdom: because of court? To "betray" Brexit is the fault of Mei DUP
- Irish DUP with Ten Representatives Supports Minority Theresa May in Home …
- Shock video from MacLeod's time in California
- "I was worried about him while he killed his friends."
- Berisha: Primitive extremists at the funeral of "extremist" Katsife
- "I strongly condemn the primitive act of exploiting the deadly militia of extremists, the fanatics of …
- More than ever, experimental monkey animals in the United States
- This trend is strengthened by the National Institutes of Health, the main creditor of biomedical research in …
- California: Large fire scans parts of the city. Fear for the dead (vision)
- Due to strong winds and very dry conditions, a fire that was banned "Camp Fire" by …
- Capturing Cypriot Turks for Islamization: We will not be there for a while
- "Many Cypriots are worried about Ankara's stricter control – combined with …
- Turkey: Erdogan launches new airport in Istanbul (vid)
- Erdogan to cut a new airport ticket at a ceremony scheduled for 3 pm …
- He has passed 80 votes first constitutional review step in FYROM
- There will be a fight for VMRO representatives needed for a "golden" number of 80 seats. The Zafe government has entered …
- These are the best air carriers in the world. Or AEGEAN
- AEGEAN for the second year in a row is on the list of 20 of the world's top airlines
- "The autochemical bomb in Ukraine will be felt in the Balkans"
- "Apart from Russia, the decision of Mr. Bartholomew will affect the whole Balkans, where …
- Trab: I asked Turkey to deliver the material to Casagi if it has it
- "We've been looking for it, if there is one […] I'm still not sure there is, probably, probably …
- The Saudi consul left Turkey before the investigation into his home
- Turkish police find evidence of murder of journalist Kassogia at consulate in …
- Ireland's border sparks the Brexit agreement?
- The Brexit Agreement reached 90 percent, EU chief negotiator Michelle said …
- Photos of 15 Suspect Kagong Slayers (Vid)
- Turkish authorities have expressed concern that a group of 15 people killed a journalist who had …
- Casaga's murder: the nose and ears first fell, and then the arms of his leg
- President Erdogan said today that Turkey will not allow those responsible for his murder …