Today, both Microsoft and third-party developers had news of the popular sim Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Today, both Microsoft and independent developers had news of the popular Microsoft flight simulator.
Starting with Microsoft itself, we get a hotfix tomorrow at 8:00 PT (15:00 UTC).
The patch will solve some problems seen on PC and Xbox Series X | S since the latest update (and console version release).
Here’s what to expect:
STABILITY / PERFORMANCE
- Fixed various crashes in the game and on the world map
- Fixed crashes associated with offline AI traffic
- Fixed minor memory leak
- The header should no longer freeze for a very long time when connecting / disconnecting peripherals
- Fixed an invalid flight plan for Garmin devices when adding a waypoint, which was inserted as a destination
- The fixed flight scheduler did not reset when switching from one activity to another
- Fixed flight plan from flight attendant not shown on certain aircraft when VFR ticket is open after destination setting
- Fixed freezing that occurs when using the flight assistant when setting a new destination
- VR options must no longer be duplicated in the Option menu
- The download and download and download market buttons will now work as expected on the content page
- In some cases, the user is unable to communicate with the user interface elements with the pointer in the free flight game
- Improvements to the pitot static system for correcting altimeter errors, improving accuracy, and correctly simulating temperature effects
- Corrected the behavior of the automatic brake buttons on the Airbus A320Neo
ACTIVITY / GAME
- The correct runway is now being considered for the challenge of landing in Nice
- The pilots are now shown in an outdoor view on the Isafjordur Landing challenge
- The title will no longer match after fuel use and fuel or payload use as numeric values via ATC Ground Services
- Some achievements will no longer be assigned by mistake for certain landing scenarios
- Corrected large temperature jumps at high altitudes
- New airspace has been added to the nearest JS API facility
- Fixed crashes on WASM modules for older processors
Then we have a bunch of independent developer releases, including two airports in Japan.
Double T has announced Hiroshima Airport (RJOA), which is now available on SimMarket for approximately $ 14 plus applicable VAT.
Here’s what to expect.
- Handmade and detailed markings and textures of PBR soil according to the latest situation at the airport.
- Handmade, realistic terminals, cargo buildings, airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials.
- Realistic airport lighting.
- Driving lanes, aprons, slopes with the use of the original MSFS system
- Optimized for performance used on most system types.
- MSFS nozzles.
The next is Saga Airport (RJFS) from MFSG, available at Simmarket for approximately $ 15. For this one we only got 3 screenshots as the package includes the same airport for older simulators as well.
Orbx has announced Fall City Airport (1WA6) in Washington State, United States.
It is currently available on Orbx Direct for $ 4.06, and as you can see below.
Last but not least, let’s look at AviaJam’s city package with Abu Dhabi from the United Arab Emirates. It is available on SimMarket for
Here’s what to expect:
- Hotel Emirates Palace
- ADNOC headquarters
- People’s towers
- The famous tower
- Investment Administration Tower
- Tower Gate and Arch
- Burj Mohammed Bin Rashid
- Tower of trust
- Sheikh Khalifa Energy Complex
- Towers of the sun and sky
- Marina Square
- Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Aldar’s headquarters
- Zayed Sports City Stadium
- Abu Dhabi Court Department
- Department of Municipalities and Transport
- And some other standard constructions.
We recently published our brand new and extensive interview with Microsoft Flight Simulator leader Jorg Neumann, focusing on the Xbox version and short-term and long-term plans for the sim (on both platforms).
If you want to read more about Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport, Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport, Shanghai Pudong Airport, Kraków Airport, Fukuoka City & Airport, Fort Lauderdale Airport, Chongqing City & Airport, Manila Airport, Santiago Airport, Frankfurt City Package, Key West Airport, Okavango Delta, Bali Airport, Oxford London Airport, Berlin Brandenburg Airport, CRJ 550/700, PA-28R Arrow III, Airport Kristiansand, Macau City & Airport, Bonaire Flamingo Airport, Milan Linate Airport, Singapore City Package, Tokyo Narita Airport, Yao Airport, F-15 Eagle, Paris City Pack, Greater Moncton Airport, Tweed New Haven Airport, Santorini Airport, Sydney Airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airport, Dublin International Airport and Seoul City Wow. We also have a beta review of Singapore’s Changi Airport.
If you want to know more about the game itself, you can read our review that will tell you everything you need to know about the Asobo Studio game.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is already available for Windows 10 and Steam and Xbox Series X | WITH.