Candidates can apply via the Internet via the Bank's web site https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
Official SBI SO 2019 Notice
Direct SBI SO 2019 Internet Connection Application (to be activated on November 22, 2018)
Online registration and payment may be made from November 22 to December 6, 2018.
Before submitting a job application, the applicant should ensure that the above eligibility and other standards for that job are met on a particular date and that the information provided to him in each and every case is correct.
Job details and age limits
|Vice President (Sector
|Vice President (Media
Strategy and Operations)
|Senior Manager (Marcom)||1||32|
|Senior Manager (Corporate
|Senior Manager (Events
|Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata
|Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad
|Faculty, SBICRM, Gurugram,
Haryana (credit / risk
Management / International
How to apply for SBI SO 2019
Candidates should have a valid email ID that should be active until the results are reported. This will help him get a call letter / interview, etc. Email.
1) Candidates will have to register via the Internet via the link available on the SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee via Internet Banking / debit card / credit card etc.
2) Candidates should first scan their most recent photo and signature. Online registration will not be registered unless the applicant submits his / her photo and signature as indicated on the online sign-up page (under "How to apply").
3) Candidates should carefully apply the application. Once the application is completed, the candidate must submit the same. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application in one motion, he can save the already entered data. When the data / application is saved, the system generates a temporary registration number and password and is displayed on the screen. The candidate should note the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application with the registration number and password and edit the information as needed. This editing object will only be available three times. Once the application is fully completed, the candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of the fee.
4) After online registration, candidates are recommended to print network logon forms.
1) Application fees and intentional fees (irrevocable) are Rs 600 / – (only six hundred) for general and OBC candidates and Rs100 / – (only one hundred) for applicants for SC / ST / PWD.
2) Fee payment must be made through the internet through the payment gateway available in that case.
3) After ensuring the accuracy of the details in the application form, applicants are required to pay a fee through the payment gateway that is integrated with the application. After that, no changes / edits will be allowed in the app.
4) Payments are made via debit card / credit card / Internet banking etc. Providing information displayed on the screen. Costs for online payment transactions, if any, are borne by the candidates.
5) After successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt and application form will be generated with the date of submission of the candidate who should print and keep the candidate.
6) If online payment is not completed successfully in the first case, be sure to make a payment online.
7) There is also a provision for retrieving the e-receipt and application form containing details of the fees at a later stage.
8) A non-payable claim fee is NOT possible to return to any account, NOR can be adjusted for any other prospect or selection in the future