JAKARTA, AYOBANDUNG.COM– Obviously, mangosteen fruit, which is sweet but sometimes sour, has many health benefits and low in calories.
The following are the benefits of purple leather and light white fruit, as reported by Medical Daily:
1. Fruit compounds have antibacterial potency.
2. Mangosteen's anti-inflammatory properties are useful for treating colds and flu.
3. Mangostin is rich in magnesium, manganese, copper and potassium, all of which can help lower blood pressure.
4. Thanks to the fiber and vitamin C in it, mangostin can help strengthen the immune system.
5. Mangostin can help reduce inflammation and prevent cancer.
6. Studies have shown that this fruit can help reduce weight as it helps to increase fat metabolism in the body.
7. Mangostin can also control blood sugar levels.
Research shows that these fruits can reduce insulin resistance and therefore can control diabetes. Mangosteen also has fibers that can control blood sugar levels.
8. Mangosteen juice protects skin from ultraviolet rays and also helps fight the signs of aging by increasing skin elasticity.
9. Mangosteen fruits can also make health healthier by increasing the level of good cholesterol in our body.
10. Mangostin helps in smooth digestion and avoiding constipation because it is rich in good fiber.