The guardian of the two holy mosques informed the ministers of the contents of the letter he sent to his brother Shaykh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah and the results of conversations with his brother Barham Salih. During which they reviewed the relations between the two countries, ways of strengthening them in different areas, and considered the development of events in the region.
The Council of Ministers emphasized valuable contents in the speech of the guardian of the Two Mosques, King Salman bin Abdulaziz, during the opening of the third year of the seventh session of the Shura Council. Royal Speech was a Constancy on the Inner and Outstanding Politics of the Kingdom and the Kingdom's Pride in Comprehensive Development In line with the plans and programs of the Kingdom of 2030, strengthen the role of the private sector and enable it as an active partner in development and to confirm financial policy including balance between spending control and increase efficiency and support economic growth and play its leading and developmental role in the region, an Islamic justice-based approach, and proud of the efforts of the judiciary and the prosecution in carrying out the secretariat entrusted to them and will not deviate from the application of God's law and will not take the right a suitable state.
The Council, under the chairmanship of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, emphasized the firm stance of the Kingdom on current Arab, Islamic and international issues and the Kingdom's enthusiasm about its strategic partnerships with friendly countries based on mutual benefit and mutual respect and its contribution to strengthening the world economy and its growth. Minister of Information Awad bin Saleh Al-Awad said in a statement to the Saudi Press Agency that the Government expressed gratitude to all fraternal and friendly countries, organizations and bodies that welcomed the statement of the State Attorney's Office on the results of the investigation and the measures taken on the issue of Citizens Jamala Khashoqi – Politics of this humanitarian issue, which the Public Prosecutor's Office sent to the Saudi judiciary to consider and render a verdict against the Accused, was rejected, confirming the wish of the state to preserve its souls in accordance with its established approach. The Council called for a meeting of high officials and ambassadors of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, the United States and the United Kingdom in Riyadh to identify the steps taken to help the economy and stability of Yemen as well as major and urgent measures to address the economic and humanitarian situation in Yemen . Provide support to the humanitarian action in Yemen, especially as one of the largest supporters, including Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, providing $ 500 million more For food for the Yemeni people, with the humanitarian aid provided to the King Salman Center for Help and Humanitarian Action so far. The Minister of Information stressed that the Council of Ministers called for the affirmation of the Kingdom at the extraordinary meeting of the Arab League Council of Standing Representatives in Cairo, condemning and condemning Israeli injuries in Gaza, on the basis of a permanent and persistent stance towards the Palestinian cause and reaffirming solidarity with the Palestinian people in restoring its historical rights legitimate. The Council of Ministers reported on a number of general issues on its agenda including the annual reports of King Abdullah for Atomic and Renewable Energy and the Saudi Fund for Industrial Development for the previous fiscal year. The Council took note of what was said and turned its attention to what it had seen. Dr. Awad bin Saleh Al-Awad said that the government made the following decisions at the end of the meeting:
Political understanding with Sweden
* Approval of a Memorandum of Understanding on Political Consultations between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Sweden. The royal office was created.
Security cooperation with Vietnam
* To authorize the interior minister or his deputy to discuss with the Vietnamese side a draft security cooperation agreement between the Government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Government of the Socialist Republic of Serbia and sign it and then transfer the final signed version to complete formal proceedings.
.. And in the area of housing with Turkey
* Approval of a Memorandum of Understanding between the Government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Government of the Republic of Turkey on co-operation in the area of housing .. A royal office was established.
.. and in air transport with Djibouti
* Approval of the Agreement between the Government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Government of the Republic of Djibouti in the field of air transport services.
Signing a lease agreement electronically
After reviewing the Housing Minister's recommendation and recommendations of the Council for Economic Affairs and Development, the Government decided that the Ministry of Housing Affairs would coordinate with other government agencies to electronically register rental lease contracts through the online rental service. The Ministry, through a rental service network, also encourages leasing parties to pay monthly rental of real estate and to pay electronic network payments for rental services in terms of payment of electronic payment services which are accounted for as payments by other government agencies for that service.
University of Najran
* Adopt the final report of the University of Havana for the previous financial year after visiting the Minister of Education and Recommendation prepared by the Council for Economic Affairs and Development in this regard.
* Approval of organizational arrangements for the "Quality of Life" program center after consideration of the Minister of Economy and the planning and recommendations prepared by the Economic and Development Council in this regard.
Upgrades in 3 directions
* Approval of the promotion: Magdi bin Musfer bin Magdi Al Wadai at the fifteenth level in the position of Emirates Assir, Saeed bin Abdullah bin Ali Al Hamoud on the position of Assistant Underwriter for Development Affairs at the rank of four in Emirates Najran District and Abdullah bin Ibrahim bin Mohammed Al Yahya to the position of the judiciary in the Ministry of Justice.
Third Session of the Council of Ministers in Tabuk
The meeting of the Council of Ministers, which was held yesterday in Tabuk, under the chairmanship of the King of Salman Bin Abdul Aziz caretaker, was the third host meeting of the region, and preceded two meetings in the city of the future (Novi) from 31 July to 7 August this year. King Salman's presence in ", who decided to spend time for rest and recovery, a choice that carried the message of deep significance, focusing both on" in and out ", and argues that the future of Saudi entertainment is bright and prosperous, and that the tourist sector is less important than the most famous countries in the world Tourism.
(Saudi News: Motivating Parties to Hire Real Estate Monthly Fees) transmitted by Egypt's search engine 24 and transmitted as a source (Okaz newspaper), and does not reflect the view of the site, rather than editorial policy, but the responsibility of the news and authenticity of the novel Okaz .