No doubt, WhatsApp It is application necessary for millions of people who use it around the world.
The proof for this is that in the period from January to March this year there are more than 223 million downloads. This has taken over the crown again as the most commonly downloaded application.
And WhatsApp has features that can be more than useful. For example, if we want to keep talking, but we would not want to be on the main screen, we have the possibility of hiding that conversation, archiving.
How to hide WhatsApp chat on your Android device
If you want to clear your conversations, you can delete the conversations you do not want to keep.
Read and How to Have 115 Fonts in WhatsApp Messages
However, there are conversations we want to keep outside the main screen. So, to be organized in such a way that you can re-open them when you need them, that's what you have to do.
- First you need to open the WhatsApp area where you can find a list of your conversations;
- Here you will choose the conversation you will archive, pressing it for a few seconds;
- a gray bar will appear in the conversation, next to the image of the contact or "palomeo".
- Then find three points in the super-right and when you open it you will find a submenu where you will find the option "archiving the conversation" or the down arrow and you're done.
If you want to archive multiple conversations at the same time, you can do so. This procedure is very similar to the previous one. Just hold in a few seconds for each chat you want to save, and when you're tagged go to the three-point zone where you will find the archiving option.
If you want to archive all your conversations on WhatsApp
- On the main application screen, look for three points (top right);
- go to Settings; look for chats;
- there search for the History of the conversation
- select Archive all conversations. Your app will request a confirmation. You just have to accept it.
How did you find the conversations you submitted to WhatsApp?
Go to the chat tab, scroll to find the archived content, and the selected conversations will be healthy and saved.
To bring the chat back to the main screen, just enter and send the message. You can also continue to click on the chat until the up arrow or Unarchive appears.
As you can see, this is a very simple procedure.