Here are five key points of Al-Maghrib’s weekly indicators (BAM), for the period from 12 to 18 November 2020:
– Dirham appreciated by 0.59% against the US dollar and depreciated by 0.22% against the euro, in the period from 12 to 17 November 2020.
– As of November 13, 2020, outstanding official reserve assets amounted to 291.4 billion MAD (MMDH), which is 0.4% less, from one week to the next, and more by 22.6% yr.
– The central bank injected a total of 105 billion dirhams, including 41.3 billion dirhams in the form of seven-day advances to tenders, 26.5 billion dirhams in the form of repo transactions, 31.9 billion dirhams under the TPME financing support program and 5.3 billion dirhams for currency exchange operations.
– On the interbank market, the average daily volume of trade in the period from 12 to 17 November amounted to 5.3 billion dirhams, and the interbank rate in that period was 1.5% on average.
– On the stock exchange, MASI appreciated by 1.4%, reducing its failure since the beginning of the year to 11.9%.