Wednesday , February 20 2019
Home / morocco / Sexual Assault: Congolese Star Koffi Olomide Determined Its Destiny March 18

Sexual Assault: Congolese Star Koffi Olomide Determined Its Destiny March 18



Posted
11.02.2019 u 23:50
from
AFP

Romanian rum rumor Koff Olomide, accused of sexually abusing four of his dancers, but who was not present on Monday at the trial at the Nanterre criminal court, will be determined on his March 18th fate.

At the moment, two arrest warrants, the Frenchman and the deputy, star 62, denying the facts, said in June 2018 that he would come to defend by announcing his return to the French judiciary. However, he did not appear on Monday at a trial held in custody.

In defense of two tenor bars Erica Dupond-Moretti and Emmanuel Marsigny, the singer is charged with sexual abuse by violence, coercion, threat or surprise by an authoritarian person and kidnapping. The facts allegedly committed in the Paris region between 2002 and 2006.

It also had to appear in order to facilitate entry and unlawful stay of the plaintiffs in France and because they had been illegally doing so by paying them too little or even by depriving them of compensation.

Suspected of involvement, two assistants appeared on Monday.

The private session was, of course, requested by the citizens' parties. Three of them were present at the hearing.

Their lawyer David Desgranges expressed regret over the absence of the chief defendant. "My clients are accused of contradicting. The problem is that I have Olomide in many of my statements," and "I would like to hear his explanations and face his own contradictions," the council told reporters.

The defenders did not want to talk.

The Congolese singer was charged with heavy rapes in February 2012 and saw that charges were filed against him against the prosecutor and the proceedings were corrected.

Prosecutors have accused him of imposing uncontrolled relations in France, such as in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) or at a tour elsewhere.


The facts that the prosecution held in France were held in the pavilion Asnieres-sur-Seine (Hauts-de-Seine) where the artist placed young women on the margins of concerts or recordings. Without identification documents and phone numbers, three people were kept 24 hours a day.

When their boss expressed their wish, one of these guards was more likely to watch dancers beside him, a hotel or recording studio, they said, evacuating reports without condoms. And they fluttered when they fought.

If they refused it, they did not make them work.

Young women eventually left home one night in June 2006 and filed a lawsuit in 2007, 2009 and 2013. They have never returned to DRC for fear of retaliation.

Koffi Olomide came back to her country in 2009 quickly when he learned that indictment against him was needed, along with detention.

In June 2018, announcing the return to French courts, the singer "strongly" disproved the facts in a statement issued by Marsigny.

The Congolese star, married and father, has already been convicted in the past: Antoine Agbepa Mumba, his real name, was briefly closed in 2016 because of one of his dancers making a violent blow. In 2012 he was also convicted of violence against his producer.

Zambian justice also requires him in case of aggression on a rhino photojournalist. It appears that he appeared in Lusaki last September, and neither the Accused was there.


Source link