Privacy and Data Storage
Storage and data logging
By visiting this site, you will find some technical information about your internet connection and browser. These data can be categorized as follows:
- Cookies in your browser
- Technical information about servers
- User Information in Databases
Cookie is a mechanism in which your browser can take care of the information you get from the webpage and then resubmit them later on the webpage. This is done automatically without the user having to think about it.
Cookies can have more features, such as tracking your settings, being a user logged in, which you have, helping you get the right content, track ad impressions, and more.
Cookies allow you to track such settings and other data over time to make information more readily available during repeated visits to the web site. Cookies are also used to temporarily process user information when visiting different parts of the same web site.
Two examples of many features your site uses maintenance cookies: One cookie is used to remember volume volume settings on the video player, and the other is used to remember if you denoted that information box so you no longer have to see it Next time you visit this web a page from the same browser you are currently using.
Cookies are automatically saved as small text files on your computer. You can change the settings for how to handle cookies in your browser.
Cookies can be delivered with all kinds of content on the site, both text pages, images, and more. Cookies return only to the web site you received them, not to other websites.
Many websites, including this, do not work properly if you do not allow cookies.
This website stores three levels of functionality:
- Critical cookies are used to track user data, access, some personal settings, and more. Without these, the page is not working properly.
- Analytics cookies are used to track traffic on a site, which parts are most popular, most of which are used. Some of them are third-party cookies
provided by external service providers. Analytic function cookies are used to improve the web site (which is constantly evolving), but these are not key to site functionality.
- Third-party ad networks and ad networks use ad cookies to track and track ad impressions.
There is a legal obligation to make this information available as a web site user using such cookies.
When you visit a web site, a web server will report some technical data such as your IP address, which browser you are using and the time each time you request server data, i.e., when you click on the internal link and the download
a new website or related information such as fonts, images, different scripts required for website functionality.
These data are kept only for a limited period of time in order to solve problems and malfunctions in systems and never shared with newspaper or third-party employees.
We store some information about you as a user. This site does not store any sensitive information, but simple contact information that you provided us when creating your account or purchasing services in online newspapers.
will be stored in our databases. This is necessary for providing services to you. These data will be deleted when you delete your account.
For whom do we store data?
Regular visitors / readers:
If you visit this site without registering your account or subscription, the following information about you is stored:
- Some technical information such as IP address and browser are stored in web server logs. This technical information is stored for 180 days and is necessary for the functioning of the service and the protection of security.
These data will never be disclosed to employees or third parties.
- Google Analytics captures site views to maintain visitor statistics. These data are anonymous and can not be used to track you.
- Some third party services, such as downloaded fonts and scripts, can report your IP address and other information on remote servers.
- The cookie is set up to identify you as a user while browsing the web site. This will be deleted when you close the browser or at the latest after 360 minutes of inactivity.
User Login and Subscribers:
If you decide to create an account and / or subscribe to an online newspaper, the following information will also be saved about you:
- Name, address and other contact information you have entered in the registration process. These data will be stored until you delete your account.
- Information about your subscription, such as When you buy, as it has been paid, several digits from your credit card, the subscription and subscription period you have. These data is stored 90 days after the subscription expires or deleting the account.
- If you buy access through SMS Micro Payment, your mobile purchase data is stored for 90 days.
Note: After deleting data, they can still be saved for up to 180 days in backups. Security backups are stored with high security and limited access and are required for driving
solving problems and protecting the security of users and computer systems.
Third Party Participants
Here you will find information about our partners:
As a user of this website, you can contact the newspapers to get your data delivered and / or deleted.
If you have an account / subscription, you can sign in to your user profile and download saved data, as well as delete your account and related information at any time.
You can also delete all local data in your browser. Procedures for this vary between different browsers and devices.
Recommendation: By using the EU Service YourOnlineChoices.com, you can, to a certain extent, control how different advertisers are slow,
as well as reading great tips on how to customize which ads are displayed. Open YourOnlineChoices.com in a new window.
Note: Some critical system information that is found in, for example, Web server logs can not be deleted at the request, but they are automatically deleted in accordance with the above information.
If you press WARN, the cookies will not be stored in your browser, and no information about you will be reported in our databases. This also means we can not know whether you have approved or not,
so you'll see this warning on each page you visit. Technical information (web server logs) will still save your IP address and browser data but will be wiped uninterruptedly, as described above.