Earlier today, it was announced that the superstar Lady Gagas (34), a guard dog, was attacked and shot. The incident happened when he went for a walk with three stars of the French Bulldog breed on Wednesday night.
Two of Gaga’s dogs named Koji and Gustavo were stolen, while a third named Miss Asia managed to escape and later recovered.
The psychiatrist was transferred to the hospital, but the current condition is unknown. Gaga promises a half-million dollar reward to anyone who finds her two missing dogs.
According to TMZ, Gaga is in Rome working on a new film. Sources close to the superstar told the celebrity website that she was extremely upset about the incident.
So far, Gaga has not commented on the gruesome incident, but her father Joe Germanotta, 63, is now breaking the silence with the New York Post.
– We are sick of what happened, it is absolutely awful. It’s like someone took one of your children, he says.
Germanotta further explains that his daughter talked to him several times about the incident.
– Just try to be strong and remember that they are together. Comforting each other, Germanotta says he told Gagi.
Germanotta explains to Fox News that the dog keeper is a friend of the family and that the whole family is upset about the incident.
– Please, Koji and Gustavo are not injured. Help us catch these insects, he says, adding:
– Terrible people in Los Angeles. Shooting someone to steal dogs is simply wrong.
On the run
Los Angeles police spokesman Jeff Lee told Fox News that police are investigating the case as a deadly weapon attack.
– The suspect was last seen in a white vehicle north of Sierra Bonita Avenue towards Hollywood Boulevard. The person in question has not yet been arrested, he says.
Gaga had previously shared photos of her four-legged friends with her fans. Back in 2014, she posed with her dog Miss Asia on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar.
“It really showed me the importance of living in the moment,” the then superstar said of the dog, according to US Weekly.
Furthermore, Gaga described her dog as a very romantic and loving animal.
– She loves to sit with me when I play jazz. He never barks or shouts. She’s just looking at me with her big ears, she added.
READ ALSO: Prone to burglary – begging for help