On Wednesday of this week, police inspector Tommy Brøski from the Eastern Police Administration announced that they had changed the main theory of kidnapping Anne-Elisabeth Hagen.
The main hypothesis is that the garden is being killed and the abduction can be discovered.
In an interview with Dagbladet on Saturday, police inspector says that up to 400 inquiries have been conducted so far since Anne-Elisabeth Hagen disappeared without a trace from her home in Fjellhamar on October 31 last year.
Read also: The police believe Anne-Elisabeth Hagen was killed
Approximately 250 people were interviewed in April. Since then, 150 new interviews have been conducted on approximately the same number of people.
According to the police inspector, this shows that the investigation has changed its character. And now dig deeper than before, while focusing on quick traces.
– The April issue speaks about the development of the case, and there is still considerable pressure on the investigation. The number is also associated with a new phase in which we look at other witnesses than those who have been questioned earlier, says Brøske novine.
Read also: Police come out with the main theory of how Anne-Elisabeth Hagen disappeared