Until now, this season, they have discovered the biggest Premier League.
Chelsea's Davide Zappaco and Leicester defender Christian Fuchs are on top of the list, with midfielder Manchester City Phil Fede in the top six players who spend time on the substitute bench.
Foden has been declared subordinate in all games except one of City's league titles this season, but has only seven times for a total playing time of 86 minutes.
By contrast, the 18-year-old was sitting on the bench for a total of 995 minutes this season.
In the Cup Contest, Foden saw more action, playing more than 250 minutes in three start and two substitute appearances. He has won his first goal of the City
Only five outfield players spent more on the Premier League club than Foden.
Davide Zappacosta is at the top of the list of the biggest clubs in the league. Signing of £ 23 million has been named as a sub in all Chelsea 13 leagues this season.
He was only called one at the time, playing for just six minutes against Cardiff means the Italian spent a total of 1,164 minutes on the bench, waiting for the chance.
Christian Fuchs spent the next longest time on the bench at 1,080 minutes.
Following was Jermain Defoe at 1.059 minutes, followed by Daniel Sturridge (1.038 minutes) and Leon Balogun (1.010 minutes).
City manager Pep Guardiola has suggested that Foden is ready to start the Lyon Champions League this week, saying he is "part of the team".
Guardiola added: "Phil is now stronger and capable of playing with us without a doubt, playing aggressively with the ball and without being so intense.
"Every time he plays, he is so good and ready for it."
However, Foden was again called on the bench and only appeared as a 91st minute replacement.
Most minutes only on club players
- Davide Zappacosta, Chelsea (1.164 minutes)
- Christian Fuchs, Leicester (1.080 min)
- Jermain Defoe, Bournemouth (1.059 min)
- Daniel Sturridge, Liverpool (1.038 min)
- Leon Balogun, Brighton (1,010 min)
- Phil Foden, Manchester City (995 min)
- Romain Saïss, Wolves (974 min)
- Bernardo, Brighton (968 min)
- Martin Kelly, Crystal Palace (960 min)
- Alexander Sørloth, Crystal Palace (953 min)
- Léo Bonatini, wolves (952 min)
- Rúben Vinagre, Vukovi (924 min)
- Ken Sema, Watford (917 min)
- Phil Bardsley, Burnley (900 minutes)
- Kortney Hause, Wolves (900 min)
- Joel Matip, Liverpool (898 min)
- Adam Masina, Watford (894 min)
- Leighton Baines, Everton (886 min)
- Morgan Gibbs-White, Wolves (882 min)
- Isaac Mbenza, Huddersfield (860 min)