Advisor Piotr Breś: What's so great on the road to being the most important voting document for two months in 15 years?
Advisor Zbigniew icawniczak: The scandal is, I say, based on the media reports that you have all dismissed one legal advice.
The president of the City Council is already reading the data of the City Council President, and at that time the PiS councilor is seeking a vote on formal issues. As a result, you can not hear anyone.
The atmosphere in the room is getting warmer. – Granda! Scandal! he shouts. The councilors also shout. They warn him to leave the meeting.
Opposition councilors: We are the councilors of the people, not the president! Top arrogance!
The lawyer's office stated that it was not possible to vote on a formal proposal to change the agenda without the consent of President Lublin, who convened a session.
The President did not agree to change the agenda.
President Lublin Krzysztof: uk: Please do not guess that we do this in the light of the dismissal because it is a legal duty.
The President of Lublin also referred to the opposition's contention that there are big celebrations today. He announced that there was a break in the discussions.
The gates are occupied by the city guards. Officers are also in the room, making sure the audience is gathered in the back of the room. And there it is very firm. Several dozen people came with transparencies. Most will stay here to the very end.
Counselor Tomasz Pituch filed a request to remove points 8-12 from the agenda. All of this is drafting a resolution out of the question of dismissal.
Advisor Zbigniew icawniczak: Gur him because you have the most, but it's a scandal. This is a big scandal for Lublin.
Councilor Piotr Gawryszczak appealed to the president (he called the session and decided on the program) to shorten today's session on points 1-7.
He also argued: Nothing will happen if there are no studies for so many months to be suspended for two months. Councilor Gawryszczak called for discussion, among other things on the hills in September.
PiS councilors on Wednesday called on the president to reduce the order of extraordinary hearings to the minimum required.
A judgment on the hills in the Czech Republic on Sunday, although scientific research is still in progress [wideo]
- Opening a session
- Information of the President of the City Council of Lublin
- Adoption of the VII Council session of the City Council
- Information on Mayor activities between sessions
- Consideration of the City of Ljubljana's Reports for 2018 and the adoption of a vote on confidence vote for the mayor of Lublin:
– Presentation of Mayor Lublin's report (Press Release No. 314-1).
– Opinions of the city council of Lublin.
– Discussion on Report (with participation of residents).
– Voting on the approval of the President of the City of Lublin and the adoption of a vote on confidence vote for the Mayor of Lublin (Press Release 319-1) – Draft of the President of the City Council of Lublin
- Resignation of Mayor of Lublin:
– Consideration of the Budget Implementation Report of the City of Lublin for 2018 (press release 227-1).
– Consideration of the financial report of the City of Lublin for 2018 (press release 309-1).
– Getting acquainted with the auditor's report on the Lublin's financial statement prepared on 31 December 2018.
– Getting acquainted with the decision of the Administrative Council of the Regional Audit Chamber in Lublin of 25 April 2019 on the opinion on the report on the budget implementation of the city of Lublin in 2018.
– Getting acquainted with information about the status of Lublin Municipality's property as of 31 December 2018 (press release 226-1).
– Get acquainted with the Audit Committee's standpoint regarding the request for approval of Mayor of Lublin for 2018.
– Adoption of a Resolution on the Consideration and Approval of the Financial Report together with the Mayor's Report on the Implementation of the Budget for 2018 (Press Release 317-1).
– Adoption of resolution on the dismissal of Mayor of Lublin for 2018 (press release 318-1) – draft audit committee.
- Mayor's Activity Report, Lublin 2018 (Press Release No. 330-1)
- Adopt Resolution on:
– changes in the budget resolution of the city of Lublin in 2019 (press release 315-1);
– Resolution amending Resolution no. 10 / II / 2018 of the Lublin City Council of 20 December 2018 on the long-term financial forecast of the city of Lublin (press release 316-1);
– To undertake the development of local spatial development plan for the city of Lublin – II. part (publication No. 347-1);
– Adoption of a local spatial development plan for the city of Lublin – II. part III-A – Szczęśliwa street area (printing no. 348-1);
– Adoption of a local spatial development plan for the city of Lublin – II. part, area I-D – Wiklinowa street area (printing no. 349-1);
– Adoption of a local spatial development plan for the city of Lublin – II. Part I-G – Kaczeńcowa Street (printing n ° 350-1);
– Adoption of a local spatial development plan for the city of Lublin – II. part I-H – Wielkopolska Street area (printing no. 351-1);
– adoption of the change of the local spatial development plan for the city of Lublin – part II for the area located in the area of Zana and Filaretów (printing no. 352-1);
– to undertake the preparation of a local spatial development plan for the city of Lublin in the area of Podzamcze, Aleja Tysiąclecia, Lubartowska, Russia for area A (press 353-1);
– Determining the place of residential investment in ul. Jutrzenki in Lublin (press No. 354-1);
– passing of the Study of the Situation and Directions of Spatial Development of the City of Lublin (Press Release 356-1);
– introduction to the municipal investment plan in the period 2019-2021 about the construction of the Cultural Center in the Bronowice district on ul. Łabędziej 15 in Lublin (printing no. 233-2) – population project;
– access to the revitalization program of the city of Lublin (publication No. 357-1);
– indicate the name of the street in the city limits of Lublin (printing no. 321-1);
– indicate the name of the circular flow located within the administrative boundaries of the city of Lublin (printing 322-1);
– give the name of the square located within the administrative boundaries of the city of Lublin (printing no. 323-1);
– indicate the name of the street in the city limits of Lublin (print No 324-1);
– entry into the category of poviatric roads, ul. Władysława Kunickiego on the route from ul. 1 Maja to ul. Wyścigowa (printing no. 325-1);
– go al. Solidarity around the course of al. General Władysław Sikorski to ul. Lubartowska, Aleja Tysiąclecia, on the route from ul. Lubartowska to ul. Mełgiewska and ul. Mełgiewska on the course from Aleja Tysiąclecia to ul. Turystyczna to the category of roads (press 326-1);
– deprivation of the category of the county road ul. Bohaterów Monte Cassino on the trail of al. Kraśnicka to ul. Armii Krajowej, ul. Armii Krajowej on the route from ul. Bohaterów Monte Cassino to ul. Jana Pawła II, ul. Jan Pawła II on the route from ul. Armii Krajowej to ul. Nadbystrzycka, ul. Lubelski July & # 39 ; 80th On the route from ul. Fabryczna to ul. Cukrownicza, ul. Krochmalna on the route from ul. Cukrownicza to ul. Nadbystrzyck, ul. Dijamant on the route from ul. Krochmalna to ul. Wrotkowska and ul. Wrotkowska on the route from ul. Marian Smoluchowski (press No. 327-1);
– deprivation of the category of municipal roads ul. Cukrownicza on the route from ul. Lubelski Lipca 80 to ul. Krochmalna, ul. Wyścigowa on the route from ul. Władysława Kunickiego to ul. Spacerowa (print no 328-1);
recognition of the category of municipal roads ul. 1 May on the route from ul. Władysława Kunickiego to ul. Lubelski July & lt; 80 & gt; (Journal No. 329-1);
– Determining the mode of funeral, according to the religion of the deceased, City of Lublin (Journal No. 331-1);
adoption of a health policy program – "Prevention of Excessive Bodyweight and Obesity Program for Students from the 6th to the 8th grade of" Be Fit "for the Years 2019-2023" (Press Release No. 337-1);
– invitations to settle in the city of Lublin as part of the repatriation of a Kazakh citizen of Polish origin (…) (press No. 339-1);
– lease of business premises owned by the Lublin municipality located in Grodzka 7 building in Lublin (print no. 332-1);
– approval for renting a garage owned by the municipality of Lublin, located in the building of Biernacki 20 in Lublin (printing no. 333-1);
– approval for renting a garage owned by the Lublin municipality located in the Puchaczej 6 building in Lublin (printing No. 334-1);
– the lease of a business premises owned by the Lublin municipality, located in the Zamojska 33 building in Lublin (publication No. 335-1);
– granting motorcycle bosses owned by the Lublin municipality located in the Dulęby 6 Lublin building (printing no. 336-1);
– the consent of permanent managers to lease, lease or lease a part of the property owned by the Lublin Municipality (press No. 346-1);
– approval for the sale of real estate located in Lublin, ul. Skali 21 owned by the Lublin Municipality (press No. 341-1);
– the free capacity of the service owned by the Lublin Municipality (press No. 342-1);
– Establishment of fees for the use of pre-school education in public kindergartens, pre-school departments in public primary schools and other forms of pre-school education implemented by the Lublin Municipality (press No. 343-1);
– Establishment of the Social Council acting in the Independent Center for Public Health under the name of the Center for Addiction Treatment in Lublin for the term 2019-2023 (press release 320-1);
– Resolution on Changing the Resolution of the City Council of Lublin in connection with the establishment of the Youth Council of Lublin city and by the statute (Press Release No. 340-1);
– detailed rules for bringing citizens' initiatives, creating commissions for these initiatives, formal requirements that must be met by submitted projects and rules for their promotion (press release 355-1)
9. Report of the Municipal Election Commission on the Electoral Process for District Councils of 10 March 2019 (press No. 344-1).
- The financial statements on budget expenditures arising from the local referendum on significant issues pertaining to the inhabitants of Lublin were ordered on April 7, 2019 (press No. 345-1).
- Information on completed and planned travels to Lublin's Mayor and the Lublin City Council Officer (print No. 338-1)
- Free apps and information from councilors
- Closing the meeting