If you are not determined to take a step towards the GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G, you can choose another Samsung smartphone with a large screen and premium league specifications – the GALAXY S21 Plus 5G.
Orange lists it in configurations with 128 GB and 256 GB of storage.
- Samsung GALAXY S21 Plus 5G with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage – 4689.95 lei with Smart Plus 25 or 24 x 195.41 lei with contract extension or 5120.35 lei without subscription. There are three color variants: Phantom Black, Phantom Silver and Phantom Violet;
- Samsung GALAXY S21 Plus 5G with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage – 4927.36 lei with Smart Plus 25 or 24 x 205.31 lei with contract extension or 5367.66 lei without subscription. No more color options, who wants more storage space, is happy with the Phantom Black.
More information on the GALAXY S21 Plus can be found in the practical manual. At first I had the impression that the S21 and S21 Plus were made of rear glass, only the GALAXY S21 Ultra with glass at the front and rear. It also shows how well the S21 is produced, that in a few minutes when I turned it around it didn’t seem much of a difference compared to the S21 Plus, which in turn has glass at the back.
On the PRO dots I would put a high brightness screen, pen holder, Exynos 2100 processor developed at 5nm, Wi-Fi 6e, DeX + Wireless DeX etc. I expect good results in terms of camera and video.
What do you get in 5120.35 / 5367.66 lei?
- Dynamic AMOLED 2X de 6.7 inch screen resolution 2400 × 1080 pixels, 20: 9 aspect ratio, 394 ppi, HDR10 + certificate, brightness of a maximum of 1300 nits, 120Hz refresh rate, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus (7th generation), screen / body ratio of 88.4%, pen holder;
- Exynos 2100 processor developed at 5nm EUV FinFET, 8 GB RAM, 128/256 GB storage and no microSD card slot;
- Android 11 with one user interface 3.1;
- one sim sau dual-sim, 5G, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac /6e, bluetooth 5.0, stereo speakers, NFC, USB Type-C 3.2, location via A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS and GALILEO, cultrasonic fingerprint reader, Samsung DeX Samsung Samsung Wireless DeX;
- 12 megapixels sf / 1.8, dual pixel PDAF and OIS – 26 mm wide, 64 megapixels sf / 2.0, PDAF + OIS, 1.1x optical zoom and 3x hybrid – telephoto 28 mm, 12 megapixels with f / 2, 2 – 13 mm ultra wide, shoots 8K at 30 fps, 4K to 60 fps, 1080p to 120 fps and 720p to 960 fps, LED flash;
- 10-megapixel sf / 2.2 front camera, 26mm wide, two-pixel PDAF and records 4K video at up to 60 fps;
- 4800 mAh battery with charging at 25W, wireless charging at 15 W and return wireless charging at 4.5 W, 200 gr. / 202 gr. and dimensions 161.4 x 75.6 x 7.8 mm.