Simona Halep is in top 2018 earnings! Simona Halep had a great season in 2018 but was rewarded with her work and her achievements. The 27-year-old Constance won the Grand Slam title this year, four years after the first attempt, bringing him a lot of money. In addition to the title of Roland Garros, he also won in Shenzhen at the first tournament of the year, and in Montreal, where he won the championship title in 2016.
In addition, he also played the finals in the first major tournament of the year, Australian Open, Rome and Cincinnati. In 2018 it was indeed exceptional for our athlete, and in addition to the WTA charts, where he is a stand-alone leader, She is also the first in the 2018 tennis cashier hierarchySecond place is Danish Caroline Wozniacki, Australian Open Champion, while Japanese Naomi Osaka, winner at US Open, takes the last place on the podium. More specifically, in 2018 Halep received $ 7.4 million in tennis, almost one million more than the following: Danish Caroline Wozniacki.
Simona Halep received an impressive amount in 2018
Top 10 Revenues from the WTA Round in 2018:
1. Simona Halep (Romania) – $ 7,409,564
2. Caroline Wozniacki (Denmark) – 6,657,719
3. Naomi Osaka (Japan) – 6,394,289
4. Elina Svitolina (Ukraine) – 5.737.247
5. Angelique Kerber (Germany) – 5.686.362
6. Sloane Stephens (USA) – 5.068.099
7. Serena Williams (USA) – 3,770,170
8. Karolina Pliskova (Czech Republic) – 3.539.050
9. Petra Kvitova (Czech Republic) – 3.301.389
10. Kiki Bertens (Netherlands) – 3.163.688
Simona Halep had a good career, which it also supports. "I did a lot of work every day, I believed, I thought that every day there was a new chance, when we had the tough games we lost, I tried to motivate, I gave everything I had the best, and that's a special one I'll never forget ", said the first player in the world.