In a rare event expected in the world, Mercury will pass before the sun on November 11, a phenomenon that only occurs 13 times in a century.
The echo of the earth monitors the most important events:
– Mercury will pass before the sun on Monday, November 11th.
– Mercury's orbit will be intertwined with Earth in a gradient of 7 degrees.
– This phenomenon will be repeated in 2032, and in 2039.
– Mercury will start moving at 4:35 in the morning.
– Peak crossing time will be at 5am and 20 minutes.
– Mercury crossing the sun will take 5 hours and 28 minutes.
– Mercury will appear as a black spot in the sun.
– It can be seen with the naked eye, but you prefer to wear glasses during the solar eclipse.
– You can see a rare event from Egypt and Arab countries.
– Warns about using a telescope while wearing sunglasses as it will cause serious illness.
This article "13 times every 100 years .. Top 10 information about the passage of the planet Mercury before the sun" Adapted from the site (echo of the earth) and does not in any way reflect the policy of the site or viewpoint, but responsibility for news or health is the source of original news It is an echo of the earth.