The caretaker of the two mosques, King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, received a reception for residents of the Al-Jouf region for visiting the region. Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense. The caretaker of the two mosques, King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, testified to a visual representation of 242 development projects worth 10 billion ribbons in the Al-Jouf region.
– Ministry of Health projects from 21 projects received by the health sector in the region, with a total cost of 310,926,901 riia, including the establishment of specialized and advanced health centers, with the completion of existing medical facilities.
– Projects of the Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs amounted to 77 projects with the cost of 682,870,918 ribbons, led by flood drainage projects for the protection of citizens and their property, and covering the rehabilitation and establishment of parks, roads, roads and bridges.
– The projects of the Ministry of Environmental Protection, Water Management and Agriculture included 15 projects at a price of 839,651,974 rialar to ensure the safety and efficiency of sewerage networks and developed and activated water supply for all homes and modern housing communities.
– Energy Systems, Industry and Mineral Projects, where industrial cities and electricity projects received great attention from the state, carried out numerous industrial and energy projects, and the total cost of 1,857,900,000 ribbons and included industrial oases suitable for women's surface work over 3,357,000 square meters As well as the development of the logistics industrial city of Al-Qurayat Governorate and the projects of transmission stations, the expansion of electrical distribution lines and networks, as well as the distribution of petroleum product distribution stations in order to cope with the increase in local energy demand in Al-Joufu .
– Projects of the Ministry of Housing for 11 projects with a cost of 1,005,276,438 ribbons, involved in land and housing solutions that meet high demand for real estate markets and as a factor in reducing housing costs for citizens.
– Ministries Education Projects on 82 Educational and Educational Projects at RO 4.205.945.613, and points out that the development and dissemination of the generational education sector is at the center of the state's interest and is one of the most important pillars of its developmental gambling.
– The transport system projects consisted of 22 projects with the cost of 1,275,366,882 RO for the road and development of Al-Jouf Airport and Al-Qurayyat Airport and the roads that led to the importance of the role of airports in the development of communities and the promotion of economic and tourist opportunities.
– King Salman Renewable Energy Project, the first project (Skaka – Domat Al Jandal) in the total amount of 2,100,000,000 riyals which is part of energy projects announced by his Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources established Office Renewable energy projects For the energy sector in the ministry, the task of implementation is entrusted. The first of these initiatives was in the Al-Jouf region, at a floor area of 6 square kilometers, at the lowest global tariff rate in the solar photovoltaic sector and private sector investments worth more than a billion nanny Sakaka solar and photovoltaic projects such as the start of projects, will begin with the goal of producing 200 gigawatts of national expertise, standards, specifications and techniques that are the latest in the world and a close partnership with the private sector. The world's largest electricity generator and desalinization.
– Dumat Al-Jandalu launches the first wind power project and is competing for it by the four largest companies in the King Salman Renewable Energy Initiative with a capacity of 400 megawatts to meet the needs of 70,000 housing units. The kingdom is at the forefront of the nationwide chain of value chains for renewable energy projects, with an ambitious program with Saudi visions and a solid vision.
The Saudi Guardian of Two Mosques, Salman Bin Abdulaziz, took strategic steps in partnership with private sector investment funds to support the country's growth and diversification of revenue sources. The company seeks to develop integrated transport solutions linking the north and center of the Kingdom East towards international standards of performance and security to support the economy and industry and the development of logistics services, including the creation of promising opportunities for young people in the country, including the Al-Jouf North Railway Station, which is the fifth station on the passenger ferry, and then Al-Qurayyat, the last station on the same line at a price of 4,046,039,678 riia. Al-Jawf and Al-Qurayyat stations include the establishment of the railroad in the region and the communication and control systems for achieving this project. Guidelines of the Guardian Two Mosques to give a decent life to those who live on this blessed country and to be assets in the history of development in your glory. Then Custodian of Two Holy Mosques opened development projects in the Al-Jouf area, which was included in the visual presentation. There are caretakers of the two mosques who celebrated prominent people from Al-Jouf region and handed their prizes: First: The Abdulrahman bin Ahmed Al-Sudairy Foundation, which aims to publish studies and literary creations and to support research and scientific messages.
Second: Student Gala Bint Abdullah Al-Khalaf Al-Shaal, head of the youngest ambassador of the 10KSA Breast Cancer Initiative and the title of Ambassador Pete's Disability and Rehabilitation Conference in 2018 under the patronage of the two mosques' caretakers. At the end of the ceremony, the guardian of the Two World Mosques, King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, received the commemorative gift of His Royal Highness, Prince Badr bin Sultan bin Abdulaziz, governor of Al Jouf region. His royal majesty Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, Prince Prince and Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, received a souvenir from the emir of the region. After that, people from the Al-Jouf region watched the peace of the King, that God was pleased with him.
The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosque has begun to admit Al-Joufa for the people of the region. The message was transmitted by the Egyptian search engine 24 and was transmitted as if it were from the source. The responsibility of the news and its validity lies with the original publisher, who is a lazy man.