The former black and white president claims Partizan was profitable
The Football League report, released on German "Spiegel", about transfers Lazarus Markovic and Danilo Pantic from Partizan, or – selling the right to an agent of a well-known manager Pini Zahavi, then President Steam Roller returned – Dragan Đurić.
– Lazar Marković? The best transfer in Partizan history He cried Djuric, obviously referred to a subject in the Serbian media, came from abroad, not even waiting to ask him a question.
What does this point to?
"We did not invest a dinar in Lazarus, we sold him for seven million! Divine guy and football player, I do not understand why he does not play in a big club. Maybe it would be best to return to Partizan shortly, do you know what this league is for? Lotus lottery!
The theme is – Zahavi?
– What the agency did after work, I do not care!
– Well, they face the wrong facts … I do not even remember the transfer at a time when I was not in Partizan. Pantic went off at the time of the current administration!
Does your voice seem bitter?
– I'm trying all the ways to extend the deal with Pantic. Father did not want it, he was dishonest. Do you know if I would return him to Partizana? Never!
How did you do it? Nikolom Damjancem and Pinin Zahavi?
– It's extremely accurate! Very good transfers, Partizan was profitable. What is Pini after the radio really does not care me he stressed Dragan Đurić.