Partizan won Cibona 86:67 in the derby of the seventh round of the ABA League
Basketball coach Partizan Andrea Trinkijeri said that his players against Cibona started drinking and pointed out that they should not play against stronger teams.
– If we think we're playing against the future and the stars … We're young, but we have to learn that we can not open the game in this way. We started drunk. It's a little early to have a drink in the afternoon. It was good moments but if we think against strong teams, I'm sorry for the fans and the players – He said Trinkijeri journalists in Belgrade.
The Partisans have won Cibona 86:67 in the derby of the seventh round of the ABA League.
Black and white are the third consecutive victory since Trikeers were sitting on the club bench.
– I'm not happy, honestly. I told the players good but we have to be real … They are paid to make the players better. Every day – He said Trinkijeri.
Partizan said it was easy to play in the lobby at "Aleksandar Nikolić" hall, but also stressed that his team must be better.
– I thought after Trent – that's it. When it is – even better. It's easy to play with energy in this hall and we're always in a hurry. This is not a younger tournament. We must quickly understand what a serious, professional basketball … We have 20 differences, but that's not enough, because there is a way the team must get out in the field. The first requirement was to dig, and now we have to go for a better basket, both in defense and in attack.
Frustrated with what happened to Anthony Brown, she responded briefly:
– He was sitting on the bench, the coach's decision.
Then the question comes – with the captain Novica Veličković?
– We have a job. I told him he was trying to get back to his best physical form, to do it every day, and when he was ready, he would be back. He had a lot of physical problems. We need an experienced player, but I am happy to train and how, as a captain, he helps the team He said Tinkijeri.