The number of Ebola epidemic deaths in the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo has risen to more than 200.
The health ministry said it recorded 201 deaths from the virus and that 291 cases were confirmed since the outbreak began in August.
About half of the cases were in Ben, 800,000 people in the North Kivu region.
The United States Department of Peace has called on armed groups active in the region on Friday to not interfere with efforts to combat this disease.
Teams responsible for responding to the outbreak "faced threats, physical assaults, repeated destruction of their equipment, and kidnappings," said Il Ilunga's health minister.
"Two of our colleagues in the Rapid Response Unit have even lost their lives in the attack," he said.
The 10th defeat in DR Congo since Ebola was first discovered in 1976.
Ebola is a serious contagious disease that expands rapidly to small amounts of body fluids. This causes internal bleeding and can be fatal.
As August 8 began vaccination program, more than 25,000 people were inoculated, the Health Ministry announced earlier this month.