Friday , May 24 2019
Home / singapore / The girl's head and tongue swallow seriously because of the immediate death of an allergic reaction to hair color

The girl's head and tongue swallow seriously because of the immediate death of an allergic reaction to hair color



Rocket WOBDaily get the latest viral stories! Like us:

Oh no, this looks really painful! If you often use hair color at home to be afraid of hair, first check the correct patch test, especially if you are using a new product.

Girl's head and tongue swallow seriously due to immediate death of hair allergic reaction - WORLD ZAGREB

Source: LeParisien

The 19-year-old Paris student recently shared his experience near LeParisien's death as he translated Yahoo News when he bought a color dye kit to be used at home. Identified only as Estelle, she said she had suffered a serious allergic reaction to a chemical called Paraphenylenediamine (PPD).

PPD is commonly found in darker colored hair dyes – even in cane – but there is a strict limit of PPD concentration allowed in color. PPD can cause fatal complications such as rhabdomyolysis, kidney failure, angioneurotic edema and respiratory failure, according to the Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. Therefore, a cloth test is recommended to determine if you are allergic to color and Estelle said the test was done as instructed. However, she waited for 30 minutes for any reaction instead of 48 hours before she painted her hair.

Girl's head and tongue swallow seriously because of immediate death of allergic hair color reaction - WORLD BUZZ 1

Source: Daily Mail

Girl's head and tongue too overwhelmed by almost fatal allergic hair reaction - SVIJET ZAGREB

Source: Daily Mail

After that she began to scratch the hair and the scalp became almost instantly irritated. Her head also began to swell, and she took antihistaminics to help with a severe reaction. The next morning she woke up and got shocked when she saw her head seriously swollen and measured 63 cm, unlike the average 56 cm.

Her tongue was also writhing, making her breathe harder. Estelle said her head had become so big that it looked like a "bulb". She ran to the hospital for treatment and received a bullet of adrenaline to help swell. Estelle also had to stay in the hospital overnight while doctors followed her condition and happiness, she has since recovered.

Girl's head and tongue swallowed seriously because of disobedient allergic reaction to hair color - WORLD BUZZ 1

Source: Daily Mail

Girl's head and tongue swallow seriously because of immediate death of allergic hair color reaction - WORLD BUZZ 2

Source: Daily Mail

Although the swelling is falling, he says he can still see the "swelling motifs". Share your story to warn others about the dangers of the allergic reaction to PPD and said: "I almost died. I do not want this to happen to others."

Be careful when you paint your hair and always do a patch test!

Also read: Woman has chronic liver damage after hair every month for 10 years

Woman suffers serious liver damage after hair dyeing 10 years - BLOOD WORLD 4

Rocket WOBDaily get the latest viral stories! Like us:


Source link