Entertainment announced before the match against Bayern against Dortmund (5: 0) caused a lot of excitement. What has become of that.
Ironically, after defeating Borussia Dortmund Bayern, defender Jérôme Boateng had a smooth schedule for the party. It was a kind of advertising event for his lifestyle magazine "BOA". In Bayern, Munich, it caused the redheads to flee.
President Uli Hoeness described the event and its scheduling as "nonsense". Sports director Hasan Salihamidžić said that "it is quite normal that he does not like it because it is not right to set such dates".
Many vortexes in the race
And coach Niko Kovac got excited, but a bit different than expected. "Let people do what they want," he punches him. The media rushed there to "trivia", rather talking about football and talking about it.
As for football, Boateng has little to celebrate. On Saturday night it was just a substitute. Niklas Süle and Mats Hummels have justified their nomination with strong performances.
Party in the diary
For Boatengs, all teammates did not appear at Nobel Club P1. picture logged in as follows:
- There were 12 players of the record. Among them are Corentin Tolisso, Javier Martínez, Serge Gnabry, Franck Ribéry and Kingsley Coman.
- Other prominent guests on the spot: Usain Bolt, singer Lena Meyer-Landrut, rapper Capital Bra and Kurdo.
- Double goalkeeper Robert Lewandowski, who scored 200 and 201 goals in the Bundesliga, remained only 12 minutes.
- Sam Boateng appeared as one of the last: At 1:37 pm.
- Even later, the playmaker Thiago appeared (02:30 pm).
He was not on the spot coach Kovac. His brother Robert celebrated his 40th birthday. No DFB coach Joachim Loew was invited (for obvious reasons). For Boateng's contestant, Hummels was at the start. "Maybe I just go to P1, calm water should really taste it," he said after the 5-0 gala.
Broadcast Reference: SRF Two, Sportlive, 06.04.2019, 22:20