Monday , May 17 2021

Warning! The young man shared it until he was infected in the bloodstream to cut off two legs.



Warning! The young man shared it until he was infected in the bloodstream to cut off two legs.

On April 7, reporters reported on this Facebook page "Great cut"Sets a warning message that is specified

"Pao Nopparat Milinthanuch The Desperate Man recalled that Songkran returned to his hometown of Sukhothai in the year 59, to organize a party

After returning to Bangkok It started to be unstable, chills, cold hands and feet, symptoms began to collapse He decided to go to hospital

The result is an infection in the bloodstream. Symptoms begin collapse, septicemia, acute renal failure. Respiratory Damage If within 48 hours the pulse does not improve, it does not survive.

He finally lost both legs. Because an infection is involved on the toe Necrosis of black, hard, dry particles must be switched off To stop the transmission

Infection is bacteria Streptococcus suis or fever ejaculation extinct eating pork and raw pork blood is very dangerous when the infection enters the human body Incubation will take 1-3 days



Therefore, early symptoms have started to develop, high temperature, nausea, vomiting, severe headache, joint pain, bloody infection Causes meningitis Hearing loss In cases of severe death

Mr. Nopparat published his story. Be an example and warning to society through the Ten-day Program (April 6, 62) Full Version: Hit the Ten Day.

# Dangerous warning # Eat raw pork # Risk of infection *** Sukhothai Boys Go Home Songkran Day Organize raw pork …

Posted by Big Kriang on Sunday, April 7, 2019


Source link