The most important smoking disorder in the lungs and the respiratory system is known to be a fatal pest of a society that affects people of various kinds of diseases, particularly chronic, such as heart disease, lung cancer and others. The effects of smoking on human health, especially the lungs and the respiratory system, are closely monitored, closely related to the smoking process, whether smoking cigarettes or electronically …
The most important smoking disorder in the lungs and the respiratory system is known to be a fatal pest of a society that affects people of various kinds of diseases, particularly chronic, such as heart disease, lung cancer and others.
The effects of smoking on human health, especially in the lungs and the respiratory system, are closely monitored, closely related to the smoking process, whether it smokes regular cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, scissors or other forms of smoking. Of course, we do not forget the consequences of passive smoking on the health of people around the smoker, which is no less dangerous than direct smoking.
In our topic today we learn about the most important and harmful effects of smoking on lungs and lungs. In November, we focus on awareness of the dangers of smoking, which in many cases can lead to death.
The main harmful effects of smoking on the lungs
Smoking is rich in nicotine, a chemical that causes an imbalance in the body of the body, especially the respiratory system and the lungs.
Lungs are the most important and vital organs in the body because they are responsible for breathing oxygen and removing carbon dioxide from the body. A place for filtering gases in the body, but smoking can prevent this process and thus contribute to poisoning the body with some bad gases such as carbon dioxide.
According to Mayo Clinic, smoking can cause lung cancer, one of the most serious types of cancer that is later diagnosed and can cause death.
This occurs as a result of smoking by damaging the cells that are coated with the pulmonary wall. When the smoke of the cigar is full of carcinogenic, rapid changes in pulmonary tissue occur.
Initially, the body may be able to repair the damage, but lung injury is increased by re-exposing the smoke. Over time, this cell damage leads to abnormal behavior that ultimately leads to cancer.
Main harmful effects of smoking on the respiratory system
Is the damage done slowly and gradually, but the killer is caused by smoking, which can lead to the following health problems:
• Increase respiratory system disorders such as influenza and inflammation.
• Increased pulmonary embolism, which converts into sudden congestion, reduces lung function to perform its function, also destroys alveoli and causes lung cancer.
• Cough is one of the methods used by respiratory tubes as a natural reaction to get rid of dirt that causes the disease.
• Smoking causes damage in the cylinders and respiratory tubes, which results in a slowing down of the function which gradually stops and becomes worse when the throat and nose give a large amount of mucus that leads to build up and obstruction in the respiratory passages and subsequent chronic congestion that causes breathing difficulties.
• Loss of trachea due to its flexibility and the inability to absorb the pressure inside the alveoli, causing the rupture of the alveolar wall of the lungs and the susceptible tissues.
Source News Source URL