Reddit users are actively discussing the ignition of Apple's smartphone, which was linked to the original charger, the online edition of Chronicle.info with a reference on 24tv.ua.
As owner of the iPhone X who suffered a fire, he said the smartphone was connected to the original charging and left it on the bed at night. In the middle of the night he woke up because the device lit up.
See also: iPhone 7 exploded during charging
Both the device and the bed were damaged. From the fire the room began to fill with smoke. At the same time, other Reddit users believe this has not happened because the battery is overheated since the battery is in the upper part of the case and the damage is caused by the bottom. Probably the cause of the fire was shorted because of the strong bending of the cable.
If you find a mistake in the text, select it with the mouse and press Ctrl + Enter