Wednesday , May 22 2019
Home / unitedkingdom / A woman, 75, died in agony after her sister accidentally gave her EXECUTION a cure that slowly closes her body for days

A woman, 75, died in agony after her sister accidentally gave her EXECUTION a cure that slowly closes her body for days



The hospital is under investigation after the 75-year-old woman died in agony when her sister accidentally gave her the drug she had used to commit the criminals.

Brian Manookian, a lawyer involved in the case, said to the victim, "It would have been totally a painful, painful pain that closed the lungs and could not say what happened despite being completely awake at the time."

    The incident happened at Vanderbilt University Medical Center

Alamy

The incident happened at Vanderbilt University Medical Center

The woman was not named and left in December last year at the Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Tennessee to scan after prolonged headaches and vision loss.

She was claustrophobic, and the nurse intend to give her a small amount of anti-anxiety drug Versed.

Instead, the sister gave a lethal dose of ve-ronuria, a drug that causes paralysis.

The mistake occurred the day after Christmas 2017, and caused the woman to go into a heart attack.

    The medical center is now the target of an illegal suits for death

Alamy

The medical center is now the target of an illegal suits for death

Strong paralysis will keep the patient aware, even when it finds they can not breathe.

Manookian said, "The nurse who went to Versa in this case instead took deadly injection,

"It's a drug used in lethal injection protocols in Tennessee and other states for the execution of killers and serial killers."

According to investigators, the nurse has hardly found the Verse in a medical wardrobe.

The nurse wrote the first two letters of the "VE" and instead raised the lethal dose of paralytic anesthetic.

Because a woman entered the PET machine directly, she could not be observed, and her symptoms were unnoticed.

The investigation concluded that the woman was probably in the scanning apparatus itself before someone noticed what was happening.

The investigation concluded: "The hospital failed to ensure that all patients were cared for in a safe environment, and staff followed the standards of practice and utilized their custody skills and training to ensure proper treatment for the patient.

John Howser, Chief Communications Officer at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, added: "We found that there was an error because the staff member circumvented several security mechanisms that were in place to prevent such mistakes."

The women's family has since launched an illegal death case.


We pay your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368. What can you call us at 07810 791 502. We also pay for videos. Click here to transfer yours.



Source link