Monday , September 16 2019
Home / unitedkingdom / Star Girl Aloud Kimberley Walsh has heartfelt news for fans of the group

Star Girl Aloud Kimberley Walsh has heartfelt news for fans of the group



They watched Spice Girls go down to the house as they returned years in front of the packed stadiums, while millions of people were bankrupt.

But there seems to be no desire for the girls to re-launch their tourist bus.

Kimberley Walsh has warned fans not to expect reunion soon as rumors are rumored that the tour is in the planning process.

Star, 37, said Hello! A magazine that the group would not follow the tracks of Spice Girls.

She said that five pieces needed more time, except that those "feelings" could take you back together.

Fans desperately want the five girls to return to the stage

They still do not want to follow the steps of Spice Girls

Kimberley said, "There are currently no Girl Assemblies on the cards in the charts."

"Spice Girls had a phenomenal career, but it was very short, more than four or five years."

"We lived and drove each other literally, so I think it takes more time for anyone to get those feelings to re-connect us."

Spice Girls are gathering this summer may have opened another door.

No reunion is planned

Even Adele would not miss the performance of Spice Girls

They plan for six weeks in Las Vegas – which could bring them 4 million pounds.

Concerts are expected to be held in the summer of 2021 after the tour operators AEG last week held talks with Modest's management team.

Mirror Online has released this weekend to be able to cash in if the talks run smoothly after the success of their British shows.

The source revealed: "The girls are very much interested in the tour and there was much discussion about the residency in Las Vegas.

Kimberley explained why this will not happen yet

Everything is revealed in Hello!

Read more

The choice of the editor of Showbiza

"They agreed that everyone could spend six weeks in the summer holidays when there are children out of school."

Mel B has already suggested they are ready for more.

Asked if he would continue to tour, Scary said, "We will do more and I do not care what somebody will say."

The whole interview is available in Hello! journal, today.


Source link