<img src = "data: image / gif; base64, R0lGODlhAQABAIAAAAAAAP /// yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7" class = "lazy-hidden" data-lazy-type = "iframe" data-lazy-src = ""alt =" "/>
"How can I live long and feel good about doing it?"
"What supplements should I take for maximum performance?"
"How should my ideal diet be?"
Honestly, with no data on your blood and biomarkers, you have no idea.
This is because, unless you know how your blood is presented under the microscope, you can not identify with 100% confidence what steps you should follow to eat the right diet, to take the right supplements, to protect your health , to improve your well-being, to perform at the maximum capacity and, perhaps most importantly, to live as long as possible with the best possible quality of life.
Enter blood tests.
The blood test is the most important step you can take to identify and prevent life-threatening illnesses before they happen to you. With the results of the blood test in hand, you can detect critical problems in your body before they manifest themselves as heart disease, cancer, diabetes or worse. Knowing what's going on inside your body allows you to implement a science-based disease prevention program that can literally add decades of healthy years to your life.
And if your goal is not only to stop the disease, but also to reach your physical and cognitive peak, blood analysis is absolutely crucial to identify which diet, which supplements and which style steps you should take to optimize your specific and unique health parameters.
Unfortunately, most annual medical checks that the average doctor's orders are simply routine, old school blood tests that do not even test the most important indicators of disease risk and that are simply designed to make sure you are "not dying" ". They are not designed to maximize longevity or to ensure that your body is completely ready to run at maximum capacity.
What most people do not understand is that you can skip your doctor and simply manage the whole process to get your blood done by yourself. And if you want to absolutely test every little thing about your organs, your energy, your hormones, your health and your longevity, then you've found the definitive answer. I worked closely with WellnessFX, the best American blood test laboratory for concierge and online access to all the blood test results, to develop the blood test panel for men and the panel of blood test for women longevity, which is the most comprehensive blood test package for men that money can buy. This is by far the most comprehensive blood test package I recommend and is designed for high performance, biohacker or anti-aging enthusiasts who want to access the same type of executive health panel and screening that would normally cost tens of thousands of dollars to a longevity institution.
The panel discussed in today's podcast dives deep into the overall metabolic function for optimal long-term health and longevity and includes thyroid function, stress response, blood glucose regulation, hormone balance sexual, heavy metals, inflammation, detoxification organs (liver, kidneys, gallbladder and lungs), proteins, electrolytes, blood oxygen and nutrient supply, immune system status, vitamin D status and much more more, including:
- 25-hydroxy-vitamin D
- Apolipoprotein A-1
- Apolipoprotein B
- Lead of blood
- Mercury Blood
- Fractionation of the Cardio IQ lipoproteins
- Ionic mobility
- Complete blood count with differential
- Complete Metabolic Panel
- Dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate
- Ferritin, serum
- Free fatty acids
- Hemoglobin A1c
- L & # 39; homocysteine
- High sensitivity C-reactive protein
- IGF-1 (growth hormone substitute)
- Iron, TIBC
- Lipid panel
- Lipoprotein (a)
- Luteinizing hormone
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Magnesium RBC
- Reverse T-3
- SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin)
- T-3 Total
- T-3 Uptake
- T-4 (thyroxine)
- T-3 free
- T-4 free
- Testosterone + Free Testosterone
- Anti-thyroglobulin antibodies
- Thyroid peroxidase AB
- Uric acid
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B12
As you can see, I did not hold back anything and I covered all the basics with this custom control panel. You will not find such a complete test from anywhere else, guaranteed. From disease identification to longevity and anti-aging optimization to maximizing performance, this test offers absolutely everything you need.
During this podcast, in which I cover my results from my recent longevity panel, you will discover:
- My process of testing my blood.
- I had 19 tubes of blood taken; you typically have 3-5 test tubes taken from a blood test.
- My motivation: what if you want the same kind of blood test that could be tens of thousands of dollars in a longevity center?
- I wanted to recommend myself more accurately than typical blood tests like TSH.
- I designed a package with Wellness FX, for men and women.
- I do it on a quarterly basis; even if once a year (or once per lifetime) is sufficient for most people.
- The first thing you see on the report: cardiovascular health.
- Basic lipid panel.
- Risk factors: red (high caution); orange (attention); green (good to go).
- A lot of red does not necessarily mean a bad thing; all the green does not necessarily mean everything well.
- My total cholesterol is red: 267.
- High cholesterol is not a risk factor; it's when it becomes oxidized.
- My HDL levels are on the roof: 151.
- The high level of HDL could mean that your body carries many metabolites in the liver due to the constant inflammation.
- I have tested all my inflammations, all very low.
- Question to ask yourself: are you a lean mass hyper-responder?
- It could have a higher LDLP particle count.
- High HDL, inflammation is low, not worrisome.
- High cholesterol and high inflammation, be worried.
- Below the lipid panel you will see the LDL particles.
- I use Thorne multivitamin.
- The chlorogenic acid that you find in the artichoke extract is effective in reducing the APOB
- My LDL peak size has risen; ideally I want it above 222 1/2.
- My LDL particle count is actually low.
- Small low-density lipoprotein lower than the LDL peak size.
- Overall I'm happy with my results. Look for an increase in the size of my LDL particles.
"How can I live long and feel good about doing it?"
- Free fatty acids associated with diabetes and heart disease.
- Omega Index: two different fatty acids in red blood cells.
- Arachidonic acid levels are normal; I feel like I can increase my intake of Omega 6 fatty acids. (Sprinkle hemp seeds on your salad.)
- Metabolic health:
- Risk factors for diabetes and insulin resistance. You want your relatively low insulin levels.
- Wellness FX will provide tips on how to lower insulin levels.
- My blood glucose level was not worrying, but a little higher than normal.
- Homa IR Score: takes into account both glucose levels and insulin. A relationship between glucose and insulin.
- Thyroid health:
- Usually you only see TSH. Mine has much more …
- My thyroid antibodies are very low.
- The inverse T3 is very low; not worried about stress.
- The free thyroxine index is normal.
- Thyroid peroxidase is a target of antibodies.
- I have a low T3, T4, both total and free.
- My natural weight is 190-195; my real weight is 175. I rarely eat until I'm full.
- Metabolic hormones:
- IGF is a bit low; I will take colostrum for this.
- It is at 24; I want it between 2 and 20 years.
- If it is high on a snapshot, consider re-testing.
- Cortisol metabolites
- Dutch tests for hormones
- Liver and kidney:
- High levels of creatinine; if you train before a laboratory test, creatinine will be elevated.
- Blood nitrogen of urea in the blood. Forms in which proteins break. It increases when people are a) dehydrated or b) exercises the day before the test.
- My liver values are troubling. ALT when elevated moderately not worrying; mine raised each of the last 3 tests.
- Foods that are good for the liver.
- "What supplements should I take for maximum performance?"
- Non-alcoholic fatty disease. I could fall into this category
- Looking at the levels of Co2 and chloride.
- My Co2 has fallen.
- Bone health:
- More vitamin D is not better; Above 80 there is an increased risk of mortality.
- If calcium is abnormal, it may be caused by abnormal albumin.
- The blood:
- You have two components of your blood: cell (red, white, platelets) and liquid (plasma).
- My average platelet volume is fine.
- My white blood cell count looks great. Or too little or too much can lead to mortality.
- Red blood cells: it looks fantastic. I spend some time in the sauna, which is great for producing blood.
- My iron levels are fine.
- An extra steak or two a week would not kill me.
- Vitamins and minerals:
- Folic acid is essential for DNA synthesis.
- When folate is high, it could mean using a multivitamin louse.
- Vitamin B12 is necessary for proper nerve function; mine is through the roof.
- Vitamin A is in perfect quantity.
- Red blood cells magnesium is the most accurate way to measure magnesium in cells.
- Copper needed traces.
- Important zinc for nails, DNA synthesis, management of chronic diseases; too much causes bad breath, excessive sweating. The black ant extract is excellent for zinc.
Click here for the full transcript of this podcast episode.
Resources from this episode:
Results of Ben Greenfield Lab – WellnessFX
-Longevity Blood Testing Panel For Men
-Longevity Blood Testing Panel for women
– Click here for a 20 to 60 minute consultation session with Ben to review your results
-The definitive guide to self-quantification – How to test, trace and interpret blood, saliva, urine, hair and poop.
-RebelDesk standing desk
– Straight vertical Mogo stool
– Are you a lean mass hyperreguator?
-Almsbio Glutathione with CoQ10
– Colo Colostro
-DUTCH Test for hormones
– Top article of hack testosterone
-LiveO2 operating advice
– Extract of black mint
-Swiss Healing Retreat – Detox with Ben Greenfield
– Radical Metabolism by Anne Louise Gittleman
-The Alan Christianson metabolism restoration diet
-Annit Integrators are the foundation of total human optimization. I highly recommend their toothpaste! Use my link and get 10% off your order.
-Kion Serum Leaves the middle finger on aging. Use Kion Serum anywhere you want skin and hair more lively and youthful.
-Adventure It's like having a personal trainer in your pocket. Stimulating music, inspirational instructors that guide your training. Use my link and get 30% discount on a new subscription.
-Jet Pack Complain your inner warrior. Get more energy Improve your driving. Jet Pack is like a cup of coffee for your horse. Enter the code "well" and get a 15% discount on your order at the cashier.
Do you have any questions, thoughts or feedback for me on these lab results? Leave your comments below and I'll get back to you ASAP!