Thursday , September 19 2019
Home / unitedstates / A woman in Florida dies after she has received bacteria that are eating meat …

A woman in Florida dies after she has received bacteria that are eating meat …




ELLENTON, Fla. – A woman from Florida died of a bacteria eating meat two weeks after she cut her legs off the beach, her family said.

Lynn Fleming died on Wednesday after being released to life after she had acquired a bacterium known as necrotizing fasciitis, WTVT reports.

Fleming's family says she broke up after she fell as she walked to Coquin Beach on Anna Maria's Island on the west coast of Florida.

The family says they did not think much of the cut because it was so small. A few days later, Fleming went to the doctor and got tetanus.

However, the day after seeing a doctor, Fleming found her in her unconscious home.

The doctors said they had necrotising fasciitis and performed multiple operations on the infected leg in attempts to save her life. But during the operation, Fleming suffered two blows and a stroke.

Fleming was allegedly surrounded by his son and daughter when he died.

Wade Fleming and his wife Traci warn others of the dangers of necrotizing fasciitis and are looking for signs, especially if you're cut off on the beach.

Copyright 2019 by WPLG Local10.com – All Rights Reserved.


Source link