DE TORE & # 39; S Do it yourself: take your next tailgate with a can of beer.
Harry from Olivia joins Jackie De Tore for this week's DIY.
2 tablespoons of old bay
1 tablespoon of granulated garlic
1 teaspoon of chili powder
1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
1 tablespoon of black pepper
1 tablespoon of kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon of cumin
2 tablespoons of chopped fresh rosemary
1 teaspoon of parsley
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of softened butter
1 tablespoon of chicken
2 tablespoons of fresh minced garlic
1 tablespoon of Chipotle puree
2 tablespoons of lime peel
- Preheat the oven or grill to 400 degrees.
- Mix the dry ingredients and then add to paste.
- Ingredients for rubbing dough on all chicken. Do not forget inside the chicken and between the joints.
- Gently slide the chicken over 1/2 can of beer
- Put the oven or grill and close the lid. Cook for about an hour or until the inside temperature of the fat part reaches 170 degrees.