There are a few reasons why you might consider deleting Twitter. Maybe your friends do not use it anymore. Perhaps you spend too much time and you think you would be more productive without it.
Whatever the reason, it's easy to disable your Twitter account. Twitter also gives you a 30 day grace period to reactivate your account, in case you change your mind. However, it should be noted once the 30 days are over, your account has disappeared forever.
If you're ready to permanently delete your Twitter account, follow these five simple steps.
How to delete Twitter
- Access yours chirping account
- Click on "Settings and Privacy" from the drop-down menu below your profile icon
- In the Account section, click "Disable your account"
- Click "Disable"
- Enter your password and click on "Disable account"
1. After making your access chirping account, click on your profile icon to find the drop-down menu. Inside the menu, select "Settings and privacy".
2. In the Account section, click "Disable your account".
3. Click on "Disable".
4. Enter your password and click on "Disable account".
And this is all! You have officially canceled your account (remember, you have 30 days to reactivate if you change your mind).
For more productivity bindings, see "The ultimate guide to the best productivity apps".