Sunday , July 21 2019
Home / how+to / How to let the struggle flow, the bags, the probabilities

How to let the struggle flow, the bags, the probabilities




<div _ngcontent-c16 = "" innerhtml = "

Chance: While Golovkin, at one point, was almost a favorite of 2/1, those probabilities have shrunk in the last weeks.

For much of August Golovkin was -160 and Alvarez was +130, but by the end of the month and for the next few weeks, Golvokin stood at -155 and Alvarez at +125. But some of the late money came on Golovkin, which is now back to -160, which means you should bet $ 160 to win $ 100. Alvarez, meanwhile, was back +130, which means you would earn $ 130 with a $ 100 bet.

Here is the rest of the odds of PPV, go Bovada.

Jaime Munguia -5000 against Brandon Cook +1600

David Lemieux -190 against Spike O & Sullivan +155

Chocolatito -1100, Moises Fuentes +650

A couple of days ago, Gonzales was -1600, so the late money arrived significantly on Fuentes.

bags: Both fighters are guaranteed a payday of $ 5 million, second ESPN. It is exactly the same amount that Alvarez guaranteed for his first meeting. & Nbsp; Golovkin earned a $ 3 million guarantee, but both earned much more from ticket sales and PPV sales. Alvarez ended up with about $ 50 million, while Golovkin earned about $ 20 million.

That contract stipulated that Alvarez would make 70% of the stock exchange. But for this fight, after months of negotiations, the stock exchange was raised in favor of Golovkin. Now, Alvarez will make 55% and Golovkin will make the remaining 45%.

Here are the bags for the rest of the PPV card fighters:

Jaime Munguia: $ 250,000

Brandon Cook: $ 30,000

David Lemieux: $ 200,000

Spike O & Sullivan: $ 400,000

Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez: $ 200,000

Moises Fuentes: $ 35,000

How to stream the fight: If you live in the United States, you can live the fight RingTV.com website, starting at 20:00 ET. Like normal PPV, it will cost you $ 84.95 to watch it in HD.

According to RingTV, "We support most devices and operating systems: Microsoft® and Windows®, Apple® Mac® or Linux operating systems with Adobe® Flash® or tablets including Google and reg; Android ™ devices and Apple & reg; iPad & o iPhone & reg devices will work.We are streaming a lower bitrate that works on most 3G and 4G services. "

However, there will be no replay on the site.


After a year of waiting, Canelo Alvarez and Gennady "GGG" Golovkin return to the ring to face each other in a rematch from their draw since 2017. Both have much at stakeand the boxers are divided into predict who will win the fight and why.

Canelo Alvarez, on the left, is the slight loser against Gennady Golovkin when they face off in the rematch. (Photo by Omar Vega / Getty Images)

It is for the redemption of Alvarez after failing two drug tests and destroying the first date of the revenge, costing both fighters tens of millions of dollars. It is for Golovkin, once again, to try to mark the victory that defines the career for which he is always anxious. It is to determine, once and for all, who is the best middleweight in the world.

"What a long and winding road we have undertaken to get here today for this historic revenge," said Tom Loeffler, Golovkin's promoter. "Fortunately for the fans and the sport of boxing, with a concession, we were able to carry out this battle." You have to give credit to both of these fighters. "A lot of people were asking to see this rematch and here we are. the sport of boxing and sport in general. "

And Forbes will be here all night, giving our round-by-round thoughts, explanations and unofficial scores.

While you wait for the fights to start, here is another Alvarez-Golovkin from Forbes:

">

Chance: While Golovkin, at one point, was almost the favorite of 2/1, those shares have been reduced in recent weeks.

For much of August Golovkin was -160 and Alvarez was +130, but by the end of the month and for the next few weeks, Golvokin stood at -155 and Alvarez at +125. But some of the late money came on Golovkin, which is now back to -160, which means you should bet $ 160 to win $ 100. Alvarez, meanwhile, was back +130, which means you would earn $ 130 with a $ 100 bet.

Here is the rest of the odds of PPV, via Bovada.

Jaime Munguia -5000 against Brandon Cook +1600

David Lemieux -190 against Spike O & Sullivan +155

Chocolatito -1100, Moises Fuentes +650

A couple of days ago, Gonzales was -1600, so the late money arrived significantly on Fuentes.

bags: Both fighters are guaranteed a $ 5 million payday, according to ESPN. It is exactly the same amount that Alvarez guaranteed for his first meeting. Golovkin earned a $ 3 million guarantee, but both earned much more from ticket sales and PPV sales. Alvarez ended up with about $ 50 million, while Golovkin earned about $ 20 million.

That contract stipulated that Alvarez would make 70% of the stock exchange. But for this fight, after months of negotiations, the stock exchange was raised in favor of Golovkin. Now, Alvarez will make 55% and Golovkin will make the remaining 45%.

Here are the bags for the rest of the PPV card fighters:

Jaime Munguia: $ 250,000

Brandon Cook: $ 30,000

David Lemieux: $ 200,000

Spike O & Sullivan: $ 400,000

Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez: $ 200,000

Moises Fuentes: $ 35,000

How to stream the fight: If you live in the United States, you can experience the fight on the RingTV.com website, starting at 8pm. ET. Like normal PPV, it will cost you $ 84.95 to watch it in HD.

According to RingTV, "We support most devices and operating systems: Microsoft® Windows®, Apple® Mac® or Linux OS with Adobe® Flash® or tablets, including Google® Android ™ and Apple® iPad® or iPhone® devices They'll be streaming a lower bitrate that works on most 3G and 4G services. "

However, there will be no replay on the site.


After a year of waiting, Canelo Alvarez and Gennady "GGG" Golovkin return to the ring to face a revenge from their draw since 2017. Both have a lot to be won, and the boxers are divided in anticipation of who will win the fight and why.

Canelo Alvarez, on the left, is the slight loser against Gennady Golovkin when they face off in the rematch. (Photo by Omar Vega / Getty Images)

It is for the redemption of Alvarez after failing two drug tests and destroying the first date of the revenge, costing both fighters tens of millions of dollars. It is for Golovkin, once again, to try to mark the victory that defines the career for which he is always anxious. It is to determine, once and for all, who is the best middleweight in the world.

"What a long and winding road we have undertaken to get here today for this historic revenge," said Tom Loeffler, Golovkin's promoter. "Fortunately for the fans and the sport of boxing, with a concession, we were able to complete this battle, you must give credit to both of these fighters, a lot of people were asking to see this revenge and here we are. the sport of boxing and sport in general. "

And Forbes will be here all night, giving our round-by-round thoughts, explanations and unofficial scores.

While you wait for the fights to start, here is another Alvarez-Golovkin from Forbes:


Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.